Baby's Tumbling around is starting to hurt

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

LO have been rolling about today making my tummy wobble but it is starting to hurt when it moves. It doesn't hurt when LO kicks just when it moves about, is this quite normal at 31 weeks?

Mx

ouch - remeber it well.

Fraid you'll have to grin and bare it :lol:

I'm with you on this one, I was trying to have a nap earlier but the baby decided it was stretching time and it bloody hurt! My whole belly just shudders at the moment, the bay is very active. I did read that this was one of the most active periods, between 30-32 weeks and after that it has less room to move.

Alex xxx

Hehe, yeh it's normal AND i'm afraid it doesn't go away! Sometimes it's good to try and get LO to change position a bit so it hurts less. Maybe walking, rocking on all fours or bouncing on a gym ball might help xx

I know exactly what you mean!!

Seems we just have to like it....because there is no lump it choice :lol:

I am sure we will grow to embrace the pain :hug: :rotfl:

Hiya Moofa,

Yes, I think it is quite normal!!! This one is hurting me like the others didn't though - it tried to move yesterday so much that I had a really bad burning sensation on one side (low down) for a few minutes, then it went - this has happened before and I'm hoping it wasn't a contraction!!! Am not ready yet!!

Has anyone else had this kind of thing?

yep, me too. Just been doing it now and god does it hurt! little monkey.

yes i get this a lot too when he decides to lay across and then have a good stretch or a good wriggle around. ouchy :(

Unfortunatley yes it is normal and yes it continues sorry

part and parcel of the wonderfuly delightful things we have to endure during pregnancy i feel your pain hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sarah :wave:

iwouldnt mind it if it didnt make me go "ow" and grab my belly in front of people lol!! It just takes me by suprise but at least it shows em shes getting stronger. I did kind of hope she may run out of space soon and kick less hard but it's got worse lol

I'm so pleased you posted this!!

This weekend LO has been changing position over and over again and not only is it starting to hurt a little it is really uncomfortable as i feel like my inerds are being pushed around at the same time and i find that feeling really unpleasant, I was worried all weekend, beating myself up for not liking the feeling thinking that crikey i'm supposed to loving the feeling of my baby's movements not finding it really unpleasant but now i realise it perfectly normal!

so no your definitely not alone Moofa, I with ya!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Arrgh Moofa i've just realised your one baby of the last one now!!!

Yikes!!! Were is the time going!

LMP x

Little miss pink said:
Arrgh Moofa i've just realised your one baby of the last one now!!!

Yikes!!! Were is the time going!

LMP x

Yeah I know and I only realised that cos Sandi4paul pointed it out!

I notice on your ticker it says about practice contractions, may be we are all having them too!

:shock:

Mx

oh my god! this is totally what I've been feeling for the past few days! its really uncomfy, like wee jabs from a boxer!!! suppose wee darlings are just practising for when they are out in the world eh! good to know its normal,i must just be getting it a wee bit early oh thankyou baby!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back