Keeping everything crossed

Emily0505

Reaction score
So after my second missed miscarriage in January, today I got my bfp.

Of course, it couldn't be straight forward could it :wall:

I'm not sure how far along I am as on the 10th May I had what I thought was my period. That would make today CD14 and ovulation day!!

Going by my April period I'm 5+5 today.

I've had bloods taken to check my hcg levels and if they are over 1000 then I'll be booked in for a scan. If they're not over 1000 then it'll be repeat bloods in 48 hours to check that levels have risen.

I am spotting, which I originally thought was ovulation spotting. I don't even really know why I did a hpt this morning but I dunked one when I did the ov tests!!

I'm in such a state of shock, I really am. I would never ever in a million years have dreamed that I was pregnant!

I'm struggling to feel happy or excited yet. Having lost my last two babies I'm totally imagining the worst. Especially with the big period you type bleed at the start and the spotting yesterday and today.

I'm keeping everything crossed that this is my third time lucky.

XX

Hey Emily! I am really pleased for you, congratulations on your BFP that is such great news, I hope so much that this one stays sticky and you can finally have your rainbow baby :dust: Good luck xxxx

Best of luck Emily I'm sure everything will be fine. Keep us posted! Xxx

Omg I have everything crossed for you. Congratulations x

Massive fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

Thanks girls.

I'm totally expecting the worst.

Would do love to graduate from Tri one this time!

XX

Congrats Emily! I know what you mean about the nerves. When you've only ever had miscarriages, it's hard to feel relaxed and positive about it. I've only had one miscarriage, but I haven't carried a baby to full term before, so it's always a worry in the back of my mind that I won't be successful this time either.

I'm 5+6 (I think), so we're roughly the same way along! Fingers crossed for us both. I'd love a scan to check viability, but here in Hong Kong, it's difficult to get an early scan, unless you're willing to spend literally hundreds on a private appointment!

Fingers crossed for you hope everything goes ok. Xxxx

Thanks everyone.

I tested again this morning and my digi has gone up to 2-3, cheapie is darker and frer is about the same.

Will get my blood results today and I'm praying that they are high enough for a scan.

I am still spotting this morning which is worrying.

I'm praying for a miracle!!

I can't believe this, I really can't! I'll never trust a period again!!!!!

XX

good news that the test levels seem to be increasing. please keep up updated and wishing you all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back