Katie Jane......Birth Update.....HES HERE!!!!

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Hey all!!

Well i have been nominated as text buddy :dance: (thanks sweetie)

She has arrived safe and sound at the hospital, for them to have no idea she was meant to be coming in, no delivery room etc. So shes sat on a ward in a bed just waiting texting me lol.
There seems to be alot more people in waiting for there inductions too, so katie feels it could be ages yet.

Her contractions are getting stronger and quite uncomfortable but hasnt been offered pain relief or an internal, but they are monitoring the babys heartrate :)

She doesnt feel resaaured at the moment and hopes the care gets better, ive assured her it will (i hope:roll:)

Katies OH has made himself at home and hijacked the TV and got the footie on lol, bless him.

I will update as soon as i hear from katie herself.

Thinking of you huni, you will be great!! xxx

Oh I really hope they do step up and take good care of her!! She's had more than enough to worry about. Hopefully she wont need too much intervention to get little William moving!!! xxx

oh no thats not what you need to reassure you. hope she manages to stay positive.

Oh no I truly hope they start taking better care of her! Good luck honey x x

Oh no, still, lets hope she doesn't need inducing by the time they get to her!!

awww sweetie what a nightmare!!!

Hope things are getting there for you and who knows you might not need the drip

Hugs xxx

well ive had a few text messagaes so i will now update since im near the computer lol

she STILL hasnt been given an internal to see how far along she is, and been given 2 co-codamols for the pain...this is all! im furiuos for her!!

Contractions have stepped up to 5minutes apart lasting around 60seconds, she told the nurse this and all they said was "good". Her OH has been brilliant and pushing the nurses. They seem to think she is coping with the contractions very well, im so proud of her lol..

She has been told in the last 20mins that she is next for delivery and "swears the contractions are getting stronger and faster!!"

GO KATIE!!! you can do this honey xx

Yay katie!!! Well done for coping so well (not that it sounds like you have much choice)! x x good luck x

:yay: all sound great apart from the care :roll:

Best of luck sweetie :hug:

it sounds like she's doing a brilliant job, shame the same can't be said for the hospital!!! Good luck Katiejane!!! xxx

sounds like its all going well on its own. Shame they couldnt allow her to stay at home a bit longer, theyre not offering her anything anyway!!

Hun hope they are stepping up your care - thinking of you - good luck xxxxx

wee update..

Think the contractions are getting more intense, but they arent giving her anything for the pain, they keep saying 2minutes...but then disappearing :-(
They are switching to night staff now and they have recommendedthem to do an internal to see how far dilated she is.

I cannot belive they are treating her like this :-(

Katie you are doing a fantasic job, you are far better than i was ! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back