Katie Jane......Birth Update.....HES HERE!!!!

:yay: hope she has her check and she is really far dilated without the drip, fingers crossed for her!x

thats so bad!! I really hope she is far on and makes them feel crap!!

Either way, she's doing a fab job xx

That's really bad treatment tbh!
Hope she's okay & am thinking of her.
Good luck to her and hope her baba makes an appearance soon :)
x

Ohh Well done Katie Jane - you go girl....Great job by the sounds of it.
Can't believe it, have they still not checked tok see how dilated she is? seems awful planning?

Keep up the good work Hun X JJ

Well done katie-you sound like you're doing fantastically well despite the, IMHO, ridiculously poor help you're recieving! x x I really hope that it doesn't spoil your birth experience x x

Receiving not recieving x x good luck sweetie x

thinking of you hun, hope things speed up for you xxx

Well i have had an update via katies mum :)

she has had the internal but couldnt tell much from it :-(
shes currently in the bath and is still next in line for the delivery suite ....

thoughts are with you katie xx

God they must be queueing up to get in there to get into the delivery suite

I only had sections (planned ones due to an op), girls - do you get a room in delivery whatever the stage of labour your in? just wondering if there was a risk of moving her out again if not progressed enougth?

Aw hope she's ok!! It's like she has to "que" to have her baby!! That's awful! I was put in my own room, piece and quite and got on with labour!! Really feel for her!! Hope it's not much longer Hun x x

Good luck Katie! Sounds like your doing an amazing job, really hope the hospital pulls there socks up for you Hun! Xx

Oh dear what crap care !! Sounds like the hosp I'm planning to go back to lol!! Which hosp is she at? Hope things pick up soon x x x

she has been given dirmorphine for the pain :)
still in waiting for the delivery suite x

this is bizare girls , I feel like I'm at thehospital with her, Emalou your a great text buddie, with your updates , I think we will hear of the birth news before those useless midwifes do, cause we are all as good as in the room, where as those midwifes are supping tea at the front desk!!

Hope shes doing OK, the care she's getting sounds awful, her OH sounds as if he's doing a great job though getting on to the nurses, Glad she has something for her pain now aswell.

hopefully not much longer until she gets to meet her baby!!
GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Pfft! The staff sound disgraceful! I hope she makes a complaint about how useless they all are!

Here's to a swift birth! :) X

Ive just woke up to a tet message from katie (well i think it was her OH on her phone)

He has arrived safe and sound at 3:45am weighing 8lb6oz.

He was born naturally, katie only used gas and air and didnt have the epidural or induction in the end!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yove done a fantastic job katie, cant wait to hear all the details and piccies when your home and settled.

(knew you could do it hun x)

xxxxx

Yay!!!!! Huge congrats katie x you did so well x can't wait to see pics and read your story x x

brilliant news!! Sounds like she did a wonderful job, and am so please she didn't need to be induced after all...congratulations and well done katiejane!! :love: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back