just need to put my mind at rest.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I ws in hospital the other night as I thought my waters were leaking, even whgen i sat down i cud feel something trickling out.
they had a look and said it wasn't my waters and that i have a water infection.
Sitting here now and I just felt a proper trickle of something come out of me, definatly wasnt imagining it (as i thought i might be) but i could feel it trickle out for a good 5 seconds.
went and looked and there was watery stuff in my pants.
I just dont get it.
has anyone else had this during pregnancy and its just normal?
I keep freaking out every time it happens.
I feel like im over reacting, but i dont get what could be happening?
sorry for moaning XD

Last edited:
Did they monitor the baby in hospital hun?

I never had this but i know you can be extra leaky during pregnancy?

I've never had a water infection either so dont know if it's just a symptom of that?

Hope others can help :hug: xx

Yeah exactly, iv never had a water infection so it could be that but not sure of the symptoms?
and they monitered her and checked inside me and all was fine.
and im sure there right and its not the fluid, id jst feel happier if i new what was coming out of me if it wasnt fluid lol
cus its proper water, no discharge to it at all when i feel it coming out. my nickers are wet like iv jst chuked some water in my pants lol

I have no idea hun maybe it is a water infection, especially as they have checked the baby. Maybe google water infections see what comes up? xx

I replied to this on FB, But id say call the hospital and tell them whats going on see what they say, they may ask to see you so they can test the fluid and know for sure if its waters.

just called them and the midwife said just because the women said they hadent gone 2 days ago doesnt mean they havent now and i should come in to be safe.
and the fact my waters broke early with my son she said makes her want me to come in even more.
so of i go again.
my mum isnt very happy about having to drive 2 hour to come down to look after my son again, n i feel reaaly bad now :(
but the midwife said it isnt anything to do with a urine infection and cud jst be water, but it reall doesnt smell like water at all.

Last edited:
Good luck Hun. Hope baby stays cooking for a while yet. :)

Xxxx

I hope so too, im sure she will.
I feel so silly and like im wasting everyones time :blush:

Hope you're ok hon x when I was in labour I was examined early on as I felt a pop and a small gush which I knew was my waters but the stupid idiotic mw who examined me said they hadn't gone. When I went back later on in full labour it turns out my waters had gone but Seb's head was acting like a plug! x fingers crossed for you x

oh yeah i googled about tthat and there was a few people who said the midwifes got it wrong.
all she did, was look inside me, make me cough and said 'no ur waters havent gone'.
I duno, i guess i feel i know my body well enough to no that i dnt think its just pee, but at the same time i feel like im just being paranoid and everyones getting fed up of me lol

Last edited:
i had this the friday before i had my LO.. But it was watery discharge.. I was monitored for 2 hours at hospital and then examined.. I was sent home leaking.. Then on tuesday when my waters actually broke in bed oh my gosh you know about!! Lol i waddled around all day with a towel between my legs until my contractions started x hope everythings ok hun x

Oh god yeah, when they broke my waters with my son the whole bed and floor was covered. I never imagined in a million years thered be THAT much water, full on shocked me and i started screaming :lol:

Oh god yeah, when they broke my waters with my son the whole bed and floor was covered. I never imagined in a million years thered be THAT much water, full on shocked me and i started screaming :lol:

Omg I didn't think waters broke like that. I thought that only happened in the movies :eek:

Omg I didn't think waters broke like that. I thought that only happened in the movies :eek:
it does it happened to me too! :rofl: hope everythings ok hun xxx

2when ur waters go, so ive been told by my midwife is that it smells different, almost like bleach, n obviously unless ur weird, pee doesnt smell like that nor does "normal" discharge,

id say go and bug them again, water infections sting, hurt when u pee and uv got a dull ache in ur bladder, ive never been leeky with them, but never had them while pregnant thank god, but doubt there much different,

good luck hun

xxx

did you get checked out again yet Lilly? just wondering how you got on?

hey! :)
they monitered me again and thrn looked inside and still said theres no leaking, i had 2 midwifes/doctors peering up there to double check.
But even they saw the water stuff in my nikers so there sending me for a scan next week as they dont know what it is.
thanks 4 the support :)
x

Last edited:
I have been having this recently too but I think it's to do with a weak pelvic floor, don't want to seem obvious but do you do pelvic floor exercises? you may just need to strengthen it a bit.

Fingers crossed it's not waters, baby needs cooking a little longer hey? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back