1. Server maintenance is scheduled for today between 11AM and 2PM ET. The site will go down for 15-20 mins. We'll try to get it done before noon.
    Dismiss Notice

Just had baby girl at 29 weeks

Discussion in 'Premature Babies' started by hope04, Aug 25, 2014.

1. hope04

hope04 Member

Hi,

after a complicated pregnancy had a placental abruption causing me to need an emergency c ssction early hours of Saturday morning. she weighs 2lb 2oz and so far is doing amazing although i feel like a wreck!! Trying really hard to get my breasts to produce milk also but its not happening! feeling all over the place! Elated, proud, overjoyed, helpless, terrified, in agony, hopeful, emotional, cry lots....aaahhhh!!!!

Hope x

2. Melily24

Melily24 Well-Known Member

Just read this, glad your little girl is doing amazing. Wishing you and her all the best. I hope you can get your milk to come in soon. Take care. xxx

3. julies4gems

julies4gems Well-Known Member

Bless you both xx

4. natjc172

natjc172 Member

awe how are you both doing? sounds like your little angle couldn't wait to meet you x

5. Blueclass

Blueclass Well-Known Member

Hey sounds like a emotional time your having. Im glad your baby is doing well. I cant imagine how scary it muat havw been for you. I had a section and my boobs took ages to produce but i took fenugreek and pumped every 3hrs as well as having her on my boob all the time. It took me months to be abke to only bf but here i am almoat 15months on and still feeding. If it dont haopen dont be hard on yourself. If you give it your all and atill you cant then give formula try not to stress to much xx

6. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

hi, how are you both doing?
    i too had my daughter at 29 weeks by c-section
    i felt happy, upset, worried
    she has just turned 2 :)