Just had baby girl at 29 weeks

hope04

Reaction score
Hi,

after a complicated pregnancy had a placental abruption causing me to need an emergency c ssction early hours of Saturday morning. she weighs 2lb 2oz and so far is doing amazing although i feel like a wreck!! Trying really hard to get my breasts to produce milk also but its not happening! feeling all over the place! Elated, proud, overjoyed, helpless, terrified, in agony, hopeful, emotional, cry lots....aaahhhh!!!!

Hope x

Just read this, glad your little girl is doing amazing. Wishing you and her all the best. I hope you can get your milk to come in soon. Take care. xxx

awe how are you both doing? sounds like your little angle couldn't wait to meet you x

Hey sounds like a emotional time your having. Im glad your baby is doing well. I cant imagine how scary it muat havw been for you. I had a section and my boobs took ages to produce but i took fenugreek and pumped every 3hrs as well as having her on my boob all the time. It took me months to be abke to only bf but here i am almoat 15months on and still feeding. If it dont haopen dont be hard on yourself. If you give it your all and atill you cant then give formula try not to stress to much xx

hi, how are you both doing?
i too had my daughter at 29 weeks by c-section
i felt happy, upset, worried
she has just turned 2 :)

Hi,

after a complicated pregnancy had a placental abruption causing me to need an emergency c ssction early hours of Saturday morning. she weighs 2lb 2oz and so far is doing amazing although i feel like a wreck!! Trying really hard to get my breasts to produce milk also but its not happening! feeling all over the place! Elated, proud, overjoyed, helpless, terrified, in agony, hopeful, emotional, cry lots....aaahhhh!!!!

Hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back