Im home ladies!! with piccys...

Sorry to hear the birth didn't go remotely as planned but well done.

She is absolutely gorgeous and already i am broody again!!!

Tan x

Ah lozzi she is adorable so pleased your both home and well!!
what a time you have had ay!! but you have done it and you must be so proud you have bought such a beautiful little baby girl into the world!

**congrats**

What a birth story!! Sorry you didnt get your home birth...at least you have a beautiful daughter now to cuddle..enjoy her, she is adorable.

Well done Loz :hug: xxx

Hi

Sorry you had such a rough time, but look what came out in the end :) shes gorgous hun! keep the pics coming
Katrina

:cheer: WELCOME HOME LOZZI AND ELLOUISE :cheer: Congratulations hunny you did fantastic,

Shame you didnt get your lovely home birth but just look at your gorgeous beautiful daughter

Many many congratulations hun she is perfect :hug: xxxx

She is lovely hunny! Looks like her mummy :D

I know EXACTLY what you mean about a back to back labour, Zac was back to back right till the end and it was agony!!

Epidurals are certainly the business though aint they? :wink:

Rest up, take it easy and try and sleep as much as possible, even though its hard! :hug:

Tia was back to back all the way through and we didnt know till she was born, she came out looking at the sky bless, you did fantastic lozzi, well done!! :hug: :hug: xxxx

kayzee said:
Tia was back to back all the way through and we didnt know till she was born, she came out looking at the sky bless, you did fantastic lozzi, well done!! :hug: :hug: xxxx

:rotfl:

Yeah Zac was kinda looking at my leg, he came out face sideways apparantly!!

Yeah Zac was kinda looking at my leg, he came out face sideways apparantly!![/quote]

Maybe jade its cos we both suffered bad wind whilst preggers that our babies darent come out face down!!!!! :shock:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
xxxx

kayzee said:

Yeah Zac was kinda looking at my leg, he came out face sideways apparantly!!

Maybe jade its cos we both suffered bad wind whilst preggers that our babies darent come out face down!!!!! :shock:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
xxxx[/quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The fart brigade and their poor babies :oops: Thats what people would call us!!

Well done, what an ordeal, but shes certainly worth it......look at those arms!!!! I wanna cuddle her!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back