Just got back from having my baby...but no baby coming home :-( - lil update :)

Sorry to hear whats happened but hes in the right place but can only imagine how hard it is for you all. FX he get better quickly and you have him home with you in no time. He is beautiful XXX

Congratulations - he's beautiful!

Just repeating what the others have said really, he's in the best place until they work out what's up with him! Poor thing

:hugs:

aww hes a sweetie, i hope that they sort out whatever is causing his problem and you have him with you asap hun. congrats on having him and good luck

Congratulations, he is gorgeous.
Can't imagine what you are going through but hope you get some answers soon and are able to have him back with you, least they are taking care of him xxx

Congrats Hun. He is gorgeous! Can't imagine what you must be feeling. Really hope things get sorted and he can be home where he belongs as soon as possible. But for now I suppose he is in the best place. Sending you let's of hugs Hun :hugs: x

Well today Lewis was moved from an incubator into a cot at the less intensive area of NICU. The needle is out of his arm so all he has are the wires to monitor his heart and his sats. The heart decelerations are far less frequent now and only drop down to 79.

He's been naked all but a nappy so long that I had no proper clothes there and I turned up to find him wearing funky donated knitted clothing he looks like he's in a gay boy band. As much as it hurts me to say it, I think not having my breast milk is helping for some reason, I'm still storing it though.

2m34cbr.jpg

Ahh thats good news then, Maybe when hes a bit stronger he will be able to have your milk?
xx

He's been naked all but a nappy so long that I had no proper clothes there and I turned up to find him wearing funky donated knitted clothing he looks like he's in a gay boy band.

2m34cbr.jpg

:) :) :). Incredibly cute!!!! :)

Glad things seem to be improving... Fingers crossed he'll be back home and with you soon. Xx

So cute, congrats. Hope he gets to come home soon Hun xx

Awww he is sooo cute. Nice of the nurses to dress him up for you, bless! Glad to hear he is getting a bit better now and I hop you are able to take him home real soon x

Aw congrats hun. Hes gorgeous, sorry he hasnt been able to come home with u but so glad hesimproving. Fx hes home with u in no time. Xxxx

Just read this. Glad he is getting better. You poor thing, must be incredibly hard for you :hug: He is beautiful. Love the pic of the 2 of them. Gorgeous. Xx

Really pleased he's on the mend, the breast milk situation is strange, can they analyse it or something before giving it to him again?

Loving the clothes very nice lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back