finally home from hosp but still no baby!

youngmummyd

Reaction score
Was experiencing some leakage on tuesday night but I couldn't decide if it was my waters trickling or some heavy strange discharge so on wednesday when I still felt it trickling I rang triage who told me to come in and bring my bags as if it wasn't my waters it would be an infection so would need to be induced! Bit upset scared but so so excited this was going to be it. They decided they didn't know which it was but I was 1cm dilated so induction was the best plan. I got took up to delivery and set up for the first pessary until the consultant did another internal to realise she cld feel the bulging membranes so my waters hadn't went! They now came to the conclusion that actually there was an infection that was delaying my body being strong enough to push into established labour so instead they made me get dressed and admitted me to the labour ward to be attached to a drip :/ 3 days later and 3 drips they said the infection has gone. I am now home sadly disappointed to still be waiting the arrival of my little rascal with horrible bruised veins :( on a positive though I lost my plug in hosp :D so hoping things won't be long! Hope all other ladies in tri 3 r enjoying the end of their pregnancy more :) won't be long for us now! Xx

oh poor you bet you were so excited x and now your back to the waiting game with me lol xxx

Aw what an anti climax for you :( sounds like it won't be long now though :cheer: glad you are ok x

Oh that's a bit rubbish !! But at least u have had your show so things shouldn't b too much longer for u Hun !! Xxx

Thanks girlies :) feeling a bit more positive now about it hoping my body will fire into action soon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back