CB Monitor and BBT Q??

leeleeKitty

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I'm so frustrated!! I've been soo looking forward to this month to get using my new clear blue fertility monitor. So just when i had to start testing for OV from day 6, it was Christmas and I was spending Christmas with my folks - but as it turned out I'd packed everything but the testing sticks!!! It worked out ok cos I knew Ov wouldn't be due around then. I got home on Tues CD 10 and was able to continue testing. Of course though when 'High' days came along DH was dosed with the cold. I was being really good and taking care of him and not pestering him with 'you know'. I got my first 'peak; day yesterday (also normal low temp on bbt). We dtd last night. Yay!! I got my second 'Peak' day today but temp rose by 0.2 degrees C. Does that mean I've OV'd? Tried to seduce DH again tonight but he was having none of it - he's still pretty dosed and he' back to work tomorrow and he did such an excellent job last night :wink::wink:

Anyhoo what I'm asking is - did we do it enough? Or should we go for it again tomorrow?

Hey! Sorry dont know anything about temping but I do use the CBFM so thought i would try and help you.....

Havent got the instruction book in front of me but it says that you OV around 12-36 (something like that) hours when you first get your peak so if you bedded on the first peak day you should be covered...when was the last time you bd before you got your peak?

I bed everyother day from cd8 and bed on both peak days and they say to bed again on the day after your peak days but I didnt do that last month :)

Hope you caught the egg hun! :) x

Unfortunately this month with DH being so dosed with the cold we didn't get to do the deed during my high days. :sad:
Normally we would dtd every couple of days before OV time.
Its so frustrating. Every month I tell my self I'm not going to get over excited about it all and then I go completely nuts symptom spotting and then don't ye know AF comes and I'm devastated.
I know fertility friend says that you need 3 raised temps to confirm OV. So FX the once was enough this month.

Well at least you did do it on the first high day hun so keep positive hun! You never know....it only takes the ones! Well apparently but sometimes hard to believe! LOL :) x

Hiya hon - it's probably a good idea if you could fit one more bd in tonight just to cover yourself until you see a definite rise (you're looking for an overall trend, not just one reading) Good luck :) x

Thanks!
It was just unfortunate this month when i finally got to use the CBFM and have something that is showing me a clear indication of my 'Window' and then not being able to use this info to its full potential. DH asked this morning what my 'CSI kit' (CBFM / BBT/ Fertility Friend) was saying. Today is a 'High' day - Looks like we'll getting early to bed tonight! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back