13 weeks and expecting twins!!

kirstyrussell

Reaction score
Hi, i am 13 weeks tomorrow and am expecting twins, I am still shocked tbh as we only found out last Thursday. Is anyone else expecting twins???

wow big huge congrats although I have to say I am very pleased I'm not. lol

Hi kirsty.

First of all congrats!

Secondly - when u make ur way to tri 2 today, 1986princess is expecting identical twin boys. U may wanna send her a message?

Xx

Wow amazing, no only the one for me. Got to say im pleased :) Good luck hunnie xx

Congrats on the twins I'm not but would of loved it, I'm jealous lol

congrats and welcome to PF :) i think there are a couple of ladies in tri2 having twins so ask over there :)

Congrats x2 honey!! What a lovely surprise! only the one for me unfortunately! xx

Double congratulations :) xxxxxxxxx

Have to say if I had told my boyfriend after my early scan that I was having twins he would probably have emigrated lmao xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kirsty, welcome to PF and yes I am having twins!!!!! Feel free to message me any time. I see you are from Hampshire too - whereabouts? We might be quite close..............

It's a bit of a shocker isn't it - still not sure I'm completely used to it yet. Just be prepared to be VERY tired, pretty much most of the time.

Kerry xxx

Finally found someone who is pregnant and expecting twins, i am from Basingstoke where are you from. also are yours identical or non and do u know the sexes ??

Hi Kirsty, welcome to PF and yes I am having twins!!!!! Feel free to message me any time. I see you are from Hampshire too - whereabouts? We might be quite close..............

It's a bit of a shocker isn't it - still not sure I'm completely used to it yet. Just be prepared to be VERY tired, pretty much most of the time.

Kerry xxx

Finally found someone who is pregnant and expecting twins, i am from Basingstoke where are you from. also are yours identical or non and do u know the sexes ??

Kerry xxx

Mine are non-identical - yours? And we decided to stay team yellow - which I have to say is really hard when you are there at the scan and have to look away - really tempting to sneak a peak..............

I live in Southampton, so not that far at all really (small world!). I've sent you a friend request, that way if you have any questions you can ask direct etc (and we can just chat of course - tee hee) How lovely to have someone so close to home expecting twins too.

Kerry x

congrats i was hoping for twins but only one for me

Wow so close, mine are also non identical, we have decided to find out the sexes though as we just want to try and prepare as much as possible before they are here, but each to their own :) i accepted your friend request :)

Kerry xxx

Mine are non-identical - yours? And we decided to stay team yellow - which I have to say is really hard when you are there at the scan and have to look away - really tempting to sneak a peak..............

I live in Southampton, so not that far at all really (small world!). I've sent you a friend request, that way if you have any questions you can ask direct etc (and we can just chat of course - tee hee) How lovely to have someone so close to home expecting twins too.

Kerry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back