Just fell down stairs

Stairs are buggers I fell down mine in a really silly way and it killed, hopefully Orlando will be fine and soon be here to take ur mind off your bruises.

just seen this, jeeze i hope you are both ok...
keep us posted, have everything crossed for you. xxx

God i hope everything is ok! Im sure it will be xxx

Ok so just being discharged Orlando was asleep so had to go on my side have some water etc. And then he was off like the nutter he is! Phew!

However she has booked me in for scan tomorrow morning and I dont know why.... Maybe it will be in my notes :-/

What a relief the little wriggler is wriggling again! I'm sure the scan is just a formality- if they were worried they would not have discharged you this evening, they would have kept you in overnight... So try to relax, take it easy and... Be careful!! :) x

It's probably just to make are all is ok. Better to be on the safe side xx

Glad bubs is ok. Hope you back isn't too sore.xx

Phew!! Glad you're both ok x I think they scan just to cover their back more than anything x on the up side you get to see him again :) x let us know how you get on x

Mw said scan is cos I have had 2 admissions for reduced movement.

Good news is he has engaged a bit more so now 3/5ths palpable or 2/5ths engaged yey

Oh taking me to tgi Fridays now

only just see this so glad you are both ok! sit with your feet up woman let everyone else run around for you xxxx

Glad he's ok. You need to take it easy - all these shocks arent good for all us pregnant women!! lol
xxx

So glad you are ok hun!! Cant believe i missed this thread. Hope your back is a bit better and try to get some rest in before the weekend xxx

That's brilliant news hun. Glad all is ok. Xx

Only just catching up with all of this - glad everything turned out ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back