In pain fell down stairs :(

Sherry

Reaction score
Morning ladies
Well I just fell top to bottom of the bloody stairs, am :shock: ed more than anything. And in pain :eek: . Was comming down to get away from Hubbys snoring and my feet went from under me. The bottom of my back is killing now, carpet burns up my arms and feel like an idiot. Just called the unit and am going in at 9am to be checked over. Have felt LO moving around a bit so hopefully everything is ok. Feel like I have been kicked up the arse by a giant :)
FIngers crossed all is well :pray:
Sherry xx

Hope everything is all okay.

The main things are that you are feeling baby move, and you have no bleeding.

Heather x

Oh dear!! hope everything is OK, take it easy :hug:

wow i had deja vu then! u hav the same avatar and colour ticker as sunshinestars, and i think she fell down the stairs recently. i read it and thought "oh no, not again!"
hope ur ok tho hun, take care of urself and LO! :hug:

I hope everything is ok hun. I slipped down 5 of my stairs last week and got carpet burns. My LO fine, didnt bother getting checked out.

Aw hun I hope everything is alright with you and bubs

Hi

Hope all is okay hun, ive fallen 3 times so far its scary!
Katrina :hug:

Oh dear I hope you are feeling ok now Sherry.

How did you get on at the hospital?

:hug:

Hi Ladies
Thanks for all your :hug: s
Had to go get monitored at the hospital as had some pain in right side of my tummy as well as pelvis and bum :oops: .
I have bruised my coccyx and pelvis and bruised my arms but am fine.
LO has a good heartbeat and all well. Just feel a bit battered. Doctor said the pains I am getting, I would be getting whether I was pregnant or not. Got some co-codomol for the pain and had a good sleep when I got back as when it happened I couldnt get to sleep for worrying.
Thanks once again :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: oh no hun are you ok? :hug:
Only just read this post and hope you got on ok at the hospital. You are right to get checked over just to put your mind at rest.
Stooooopid men and their snoring!!! :roll:
Take care now xxx

EDIT: We posted at the same time so i can see you are home from hosp and bubba is ok. PHEW!!!

Great news that you have felt the baby moving, and good luck with your appointment, hope things are ok x :D

Morning ladies :wave:
Well I think I have forgotten about all my pregnancy aches, pains and grumbles :lol: cause I ache all over from each and everyone of those stairs beating me up :rotfl: everytime I moved around last night was like hell. Little man hasnt stopped moving either which is really good. Its amazing how much they can take without being harmed.

Just remembered though, I posted the other day about my urine - I think my midwife really is crap, I asked her about it being dark yellow even though I wee lots during the night, she said its changes of drinks but.......At the hospital they tested my wee and said I have an infection and will send results to docs for some meds and to keep an eye on if it gets any darker or starts burning (its not). Now this is in the space of 24 hours so not as if it had days to come on.
Thanks again for all your concerns
Sherry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back