Just fell down stairs

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I am in agony! Rang assessment unit I have to wait an hour to see if Baby moves I am terrified

They want you to wait an hour?!?! How did it happen? Are u hurting around baby or your pelvis??

Well I smacked my back on the step as I went! So that is killing and pelvis killing and baby not moving :( she asked of I was bleeding but too scared to look

It's better to look and know now! Take a look I'm sure it'll be ok!

Probably the baby is ok, how about you check with your Doppler. I bet it will wake the baby and it will start moving. Put an ice pack on your back so you don't get a bruise it will calm your pain too

Oh hunnie, can you not go to the unit now? Don't wait an hour. Do you have someone to take you? x

OMG honey are you ok. Get some ice on that back and just go to the unit. Its not worth the risk. Now we all know you want baby but chucking yourself down the stairs is not the way to go. XXXXXXXX

I am not bleeding so that is good!
Hope ice pack already on back I have so many back and pelvis problem really didn't need this.

Good idea about Doppler but it's upstairs lol I hate the stairs

Getting loads of bh now too

Give it another 30mins and see if bubs moves if not and you are still getting BH get down to the unit. Just tell them you are coming don't ask. ou are gonna be in agony with all your problems hun so don't put up with it. xxxx

Give it another 30mins and see if bubs moves if not and you are still getting BH get down to the unit. Just tell them you are coming don't ask. ou are gonna be in agony with all your problems hun so don't put up with it. xxxx

Thanks babe I am so scared

God hun hope u & little Orlando are okay u must have gotten a fright I'm surprised at them making you wait an hour!! x

Oh god how awful for you......hope you are ok get your feet up I am sure everything will be fine.

Thanks babe I am so scared

I can only imagine hun so would I be but I was told that babies are completely cushioned in that water so baby should be fine its you I'm worried about. The worst it can do is start labour now babe so please try to relax. The more stressed you become the more babe will be upset. Relax and try some breathing exercises etc. We are all here for you and on line for talking and getting you through so you don't feel alone. xxxxx

Hope your ok hun . I fell down the stairs at two days overdue right onto my stairgate bump first . Baby didnt move once for three hours and as soon as I was assesed she started wriggling and I starting having contractions ! Orlando is really well padded in there but if your not happy go straight in and demand they check you out x

God Hun hope your ok. It's so frightening when you fall. Xxxxx

Hope your ok Hun im sure u and Orlando will both be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back