helpi dont feel pregnant :(

saze

Reaction score
i am about 10-11weeks and dont feel pregnant?? how should my belly feel ? i havnt had hardly any symptoms past 2 days should i be worried? my boobs are only a little tender:wall2: xx

Hi Saze, I don't either so I wouldn't worry if you haven't had any bleeding or anything, some people are just luckier! x

thanks chick, no i haven't had any bleeding or cramping , have you had your first scan yet?x

I wouldn't be worried hun, things to worry about are bleeding, and severe pain. I got myself stressed out because my symptoms stopped about 12 weeks ish, and i phoned my mw and spoke to a woman i work with who is pregnant and they put my mind at ease. Symptoms will come and go, the pulling feeling of your body making room for a baby will come and go too. My boobs only started getting really tender a wee while ago as well. Don't worry :) xx

Dont worry, around 10-12 weeks the placenta will take over which means a lot of early symptoms begin to disappear. I feel a bit like that in the mornings and I've no bump at all not even a bloat but my nausea always seems to make an appearance by the end of the day. You might find some symptoms come back now and then or you will start to get new ones. Your 12 week scan must be getting close now, think that will help us all feel reassured.

thankyou scottishlassie and Sarah13 you have made me feel so much better :) xx

I would not worry too much hun, everybody's different and no pregnancy is the same. With my first I had no nausea, my boobs stayed the same size & I did not show till 6 months. On my second pregnancy I had a little nausea through the day, Boobs grew and I was a moody cow :lol:

This time I literally feel like I am dying!

Good luck in the rest of your pregnancy! x

I'll be 12 weeks on Friday. Husband is convinced I have a bump, but I think its a belly from all the takeaway I've been eating. I've been lucky (touch wood) so far too and other than feeling a little ill when I'm on a bus, I've been ok so far. Was speaking to a woman on Saturday and she was asking me if me and my husband would ever want children, I really wanted to scream I'm nearly 3 months pregnant at her but just smiled sweetly and said yeah some day.

Don't worry be happy. No symptoms is good, I worried at first too but everyone just says be thankful. No doubt we'll both wake up one morning and be throwing our guts up, then we'll wish we hadnt asked. xx

thanks chick, no i haven't had any bleeding or cramping , have you had your first scan yet?x

I have got it next week, I think once thats done I will feel more confident about the whole thing xx

thanks chick i hope not lool! :)xx

hya Coco pops let us now how your scan goes im 11weeks on friday and havnt even recieved a scan date yet! x

I've not really had many major symptoms either honey, I'm almost 10 weeks now. No sickness, boobs aren't tender anymore etc. I do feel a little off though, just not 100% but can't quite describe it. Think it's tiredness and thats been my main symptom!

my symptoms went at about 10.5 weeks. just get the occasional wave of nausea but not as bad, been moody and emotional more, still tired but i've always been tired even before BFP so thats prob normal for me :p Boobs are a very tiny bit sore and itch so much sometimes! think its the skin stretching- lol

Got my scan on Friday! really excited but nervous at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back