just bought

mum&2girls

Reaction score
a new angel sounds doppler tried using it im 14 weeks and4 days pregnant i found a heartbeat quite low down but wasnt sure if it was mine or my little beans heartbeat can anyone tell me how i can tell wheter its mine please

beans should be a lot faster hun you can check yours by taking your pulse count it for 15 seconds then times it by 4 should be well below 100 beans should be 120-160 approx

I was gonna buy a doppler but my midwife showed me how to feel for the baby's heartbeat. Its so weird the difference in speed.

My baby is low at the moment too as they get bigger they move up more

:hug:

Will be slightly above your pubic line hunny. Feel your pulse then listen for something twice as fast that sounds like galloping horses. You'll hear an artery or something pulsing in the centre and one far right and one far left. Little monkeys often hide just behind the centre one so move the doppler really slowly :)

when midwife did mine a few weeks ago it was really low as well hun, right on the pubic hair line near enough. I could tell the differemce between mine and bubs as mine was more of a bum bum, bum bum, bum bum and bubs was more of a bumbumbumbumbumbum lol

thank you for all your help shall have another go at finding hb later

mine was just above the peeab line, odd place to hide but then it is MY baby! :rotfl:

Vicky_Gazerimmer said:
I was gonna buy a doppler but my midwife showed me how to feel for the baby's heartbeat. Its so weird the difference in speed.

My baby is low at the moment too as they get bigger they move up more

:hug:

how do you do this vicky can you explain would love to know as i don't have a doppler. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back