Just bought an angel sounds...

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
I am so frightened as I've just bought an angel sounds doppler. I promised myself that I wouldn't, just incase I don't hear her heartbeat, but I just couldn't resist buying it.
I am so hopeful that I hear her little heartbeat when it arrives and that I can relax a little. I really want to just relax a little into this pregnancy. I am fed up with the back of my brain always questioning whether Bubba has a heartbeat!
I have one scan on the 7th Nov and another on the 15th. After that, I think I will treat myself and OH to a 4d scan.
:wall2:

xxx

I have one hun and found my sons heartbeat well with it. I used baby oil never got the gels.

You should pick up baba easily as it says on box use from 14- 16 weeks for best results :D x

You'll find it hunny, it takes a bit of getting used to but she'll be there xxxxxxxxx

Im nearly 19 weeks & still can't find my bubbas heartbeat! Good luck xx

Hi hun, how much was it as i may get one of those x

I started using mine from 9 weeks, took 45mins to find the heartbeat but it's the most amazing sound ever. Got no problem finding it now. Just don't worry if you don't find it right away xx

It was only £22.00 and I did buy the gel because I thought you had to use it!
I'm a larger girl though, (size 18) and am wondering whether that will have a massive effect on picking up the noise. I really hope it works!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back