Just been for term+8 hospital appt

weefoggy

Reaction score
Checked BP, did scan to check function of placenta, position and amniotic fluid. All of which are fine. Booked in for induction on Friday at 2pm if nothing happens before then.

However she had me on tracer which showed regular tightenings which I can't really feel, then did a sweep to find I'm 1cm dilated :dance: so hoping it's started and happens before Friday! Just got home and (TMI) had some blood when I wiped so assuming I am losing some of my plug!

Any experts out there think it'll happen before Fri?

I'm no expert, but I really hope it kicks of for u before Friday! And yay to already being 1cm, I found out on Saturday that ur body has to do a hell of a lot to even get that far :) xxx

oooo good luck hun. Glad your appt went well and hope that LO is here before Friday xxx

Aaaarrgh!! So excited for you. Got my fingers crossed you go before then xxx

Got my fingers crossed for you, sounds positive though! Keep us updated x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Gemmylou, if I do and I don't get a chance to say.... Good luck with your induction on Wednesday!!! We'll both definitely have our bubbas by the weekend in any event! Eek! Xx

Ooo, fx something happens for you befoer friday!! xx

Sending positive labour vibes your way. Fx it starts soon xx

Hopefully the fact that you are 1cm means something! Fingers crossed! xx

Good luck! I feel nature cruel to go over term, especially invents heat. Best of luck anyway, try for a nites sleep xx

Good lick hun, fingers crossed this labour gets going for you! X

Good luck, I hope things start happening hun :) xxx

Thanks girls, nothing yet so we'll see what the morning brings.... Fingers crossed, I'm desperate to meet my little girl xx

Thanks Gemmylou, if I do and I don't get a chance to say.... Good luck with your induction on Wednesday!!! We'll both definitely have our bubbas by the weekend in any event! Eek! Xx

That is such an amazing feeling!! Best of luck with everything and I'm sure we will still be picking each others brains when they are both born xxx

Updating thread as I can't sleep! First time I've had probs in that department. Definitely experiencing regular contractions now but they aren't unbearable. Was a bit worried about reduced movements earlier, she has been moving but less aggressively than normal. Phoned labour ward who said to monitor for a couple of hours and call back. Finally got some movement about an hour ago so feel a bit better but still awake worrying!

Aaw i really hope it happens for you before then xxx if not weekend babies seem to be the thing :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back