Ive been in hospital :-( LONG !

I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy Vicki, really I wouldnt :shakehead:

All I can say is make sure you know your body inside out Ladies :)

Once i actually can see my nether regions i'll start checkin if i find anything out of sorts!

Even having your partner know your bits well is always good too, lol and im sure he wont mind :lol:

Women have two glands on either side of there bits called bartholins glands and these produce some of the wettness you have when your aroused, These are the ones that get blocked, I have also read stories of women who have had it in the perenium and there bum :shock:

One poor women got cancer in hers ( which is very very rare! ) and is having the whole of her vagina removed :(, I'm not trying to frighten you all, its just such a shock that we are not made aware of such things, I never knew these glands exsisted :?

It's just sods law you don't find out until you or someone you know has it :?

This is true, i have to have his help doing my bikini line these days as i can't see, if that's not love theni dont know what is! :rotfl:

My god poor, poor woman :eek:

I have got hubby shaving my legs at the min and he is working up to the bikin line - I didn't want to scare him too much!!! lolololol

to anyone who suffers with bartholin cysts i used the sitz bath method. It worked with me. I quote

Home treatment of Bartholin cysts and abscesses involves sitz baths, which promote drainage. Special sitz bath basins are available, but the simplest method is to sit in the bathtub in a few inches of warm water. The water should not be so hot as to burn the skin but should be fairly warm. These soaks should be done for 10-15 minutes at a time, 3-4 times daily. This treatment is frequently all that is needed for Bartholin cysts. Abscesses often require drainage by a doctor. un quote

Im not sure if its safe to do in pregnany. I can't see why not tho. :)

hoping you heal soon tash :hug: :hug: i will be praying you do

If you could send me a picture of your foo foo ill do like they did for david beckhams foot! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back