Just an update on my "no symptoms" case

Andrianne

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Don’t know if you remember me, I’m the “no symptoms” girl lol

I try to see the funny side of it…. When everyone is looking up for pregnancy symptoms to match their own, I’m looking for cases where there were no symptoms involved yet those persons were indeed pregnant.

Today is the 28th day of my cycle. I should expect my period any day now (and hopefully I won’t be getting it). I can't consider I am late though till 9-10 May comes and goes.

Two days ago I had some back pain along with the mild cramping. And felt this twinge behind my belly button/lower part of my stomach several times.
Yesterday had a little cramping and that was it.

I am having a hard time sleeping these last few days. Last night I felt tired and went to bed around 8 pm… slept till 7 am waking up every couple of hours, I am so anxious!

I did note down every weird symptom I got since the ovulation day as someone here suggested (can't remember your name right now, sorry!)

Just to update you all.

Take care and good luck to all of you in the waiting game!

xxx

Well heres hoping you dont get your period! keep us updated on what happens, i go away next wed so wont be able to post or look until the 23rd May, but by then you will def know!!!

Good luck and try to get some sleep, cause ifyou are you may suffer with insomnia, like i have been for the last 5 weeks!!!!

Natalie x

Thanx Natalie!

Yes I suppose I'll definitely know by 23rd May (if that's what you meant) and probably know till Wed when you leave.

The absolute worst part in all this is how incredibly stupid I'll feel if (or should I say when) I find out I'm not pg :(
And it's such a pity cause I know what the odds are, I see that I'm running very few symptoms and instead of accepting I'm not, I'm hoping...

Sorry I'm being such a downer

Your not being a downer, when you want something so badly it can be easy to get carried away. You dont know yet what will happen when you test, try to keep positive but also try not to be too disapointed if your not. When your time is right it will happen.

Take care
Natalie x

Hi Wondering,
If it's any consolatin I so know how you feel right now. I got the date of my next period wrong (it's not for another 4 days) and have spent a fortune on First Response kits this week! Even though I instinctively feel pregnant because of having so many symptoms and had what I think is an implantation bleed a week ago I will feel so stupid if my period arrives. You start to doubt yourself don't you? I even wondered today if my swollen chest, aversion to caffeine and having enough discharges to flood London is down to my imagination. It's as Natalie says when you really want something you think you won't get it. It's very comforting to surf this site because so many women have been in our situation. Danielle mailed me yesterday to say that her sister did First Response 5 days in a row before getting a positive result so there's hope for all of us who are trying.
Good luck and try to remain calm - and if you can work out how to do that let me know!
Keep us posted,
S

Hi Wondering,
Thought I'd let you know that my period arrived today. I hope yours doesn't though. Good luck. Today I'm going to have the biggest cup of coffee and go on a diet!
S

Hi s,

I'm so sorry your af came! It must have bummed you out big time

Reading your first post I really thought you were pg... All these symptoms can be so tricky sometimes huh?

I don't know your story or for how long you've been ttc but I really really hope your lucky month is not far away!

thank you for replying
xxx

You're a sweetheart. Thank you. Yeah I also was sure I was pregnant. Maybe I was for a day or two and it didn't come to anything. But I can't feel sorry for myself as so many women on this forum have been in the same situation. How about you? How are you feeling? I really hope it happens for you. To answer your question I've only been trying since April so I can't get too disheartned just yet.
S :wink:

No hun, you shouldn't be disheartened :) So many women are trying for months and months, just enjoy the procedure :wink:

How am I feeling....hmmm, I try not to think about it TOO much (hard) and I feel obsessed lol 24/7! Even when I'm sleeping, I'm having weird dreams every night

I feel "happy" that day 1 of af due has passed and I'm just hopeful for the next ones. But I'm anxious and most of the time feeling like "nah, no way I'm pg"

Well, keep trying and you'll get there :)
I think the moment you'll find out will be the best

xxxx

Please put a post up as soon as you know. I'll keeping everthing crossed for you :D

Hi Wondering,

I am the same as you i am not due AF til tomorrow sun 8th may but i had the wierdest and most vivid dream last night. i dreamt that i was pregnant and that i had morning sickness!! i woke up this morning and had to ask my Fiance if i was pregnant!! now that's obsessed!!! i did a clear blue last night but it came up BFN! i did test early cos those are not as sensitive. but i thought that if a was definately pregnant then it would be positive (early or not)- obviously not. I'm too impatient to wait til next week i will be testing tomorrow if i dont start. i hope i'm one of those that find out they are pregnant even though they have had numerous BFN!!

Hi Amy's mum!

I'd wait a little longer if I were you (I know, easier said than done). Do you have a regular cycle?

Don't get too dissappointed by the BFN you got (I think you took it too early that's why I'm saying maybe wait a little longer). A friend of mine, tested after her af was due (she didn't have any other symptoms other than a missed period) and got 3 BFN. She still wouldn't get it so she got a blood test and it was positive!

Keep us posted! Good luck

xxx

Thanks for that reply, i do have a regular cycle its 28 days. I was 9 days late last month but my AF still arrived. i'll see what happens i still have the cramping feeling- but that could be AF on its way!!
I'll keep you posted anyway

I got a familiar cramping a little while ago :(

I can only hope it's not af.

So far my cramping has been dull and on either side of my tummy, a pulling sensation

I'm going out now. See you all tomorrow morning!

Crossing fingers for everyone in anticipation

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back