No idea if they are symptoms...

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

Well I do get quite synical about symtoms when people are ttc but i though i would just update you on my journey on ttca.

Symptoms

Three days ago had a dizzy spell.

Two days ago i was sick just after i got up and felt quite odd...then nothing.

Been having strange dreams and waking early.

Hot feeling on my left side of my pelvic area.

Very touchy tonight and anxious.

Feel quite a bit like AF is going to start.

Could be anything. I am not sick. No flue or anything but thought i would update you.

Sarah :puke:

This is quite funny. I cut my fingure this evening when making dinner so i wrapped a piece of kitchen roll around it. All eve i have been having af type cramps and the need for the loo.

I just popped to the loo and dried myself. When i looked at the tissue i was shocked to see spots of blood. I was really confused until i realise i had taken the kitchen roll of my fingure and had used that in the loo instead of toilet paper.

At least thats once less symptom to think about

Sarah :shhh:

Sarah that toilet/kitchen paper thing is too funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The other symptoms sound promising though, I had the dizzy stuff and the pains in my left side (bad) and thought I was due AF any second, I was on constant knicker-checking duty and eventually the AF pains just vanished. I was like "humm" for a while but they returned!! Witch!! Anyway AF never showed up and I'm 13 weeks pregnant today. You never know I'm kinda skeptical about "symptoms" too especially since they are so similar to those of having AF but I've got my fingers crossed for you!! :hug:

Hahahahahaha Sarah, that's precious)))))) Bless you!

~Tulips

Well there is about six days to testing. Nothing obvious at the moment but for some reason i got very tense of wed/thursday. Now i am ok again. Not sure if mood swings are just because how i am at the moment or a symptom. I never get that anxious and now i fell well...fine.

Sarah

Well just as an update its 4 days to testing. I got a batch of 10 pg tests yesterday from ebay. I opened the pack and just couldnt resist. I got a faint ++ but not getting any hopes up as i know testing early can make you :x when the witch comes.

We had a dinner party last night and i accepted drinks, lifted them up a lot but didnt drink. I was doing quite well and no one really noticed until my other half said " no dont top hers up she hasnt touched it all night"...thanks OH.

Drank jugs and jugs of water then woke this morning and couldnt resist doig another test. I know, i know. Its not a good idea but i had 9 tests just sitting there. Anyway this time there wasnt even a faint line but could have been because i went to bed at 3am and woke at 6am with about a gallon of water inside me.

Me and OH stayed in bed until 2pm and well....did lots of practice bbd. Went to loo and there was slight spotting. I just hope the bbd didnt do anything?? Sure if its meant to be its meant to be .... The journey continues... :shhh:

Sarah

yea me too. I am an old hat now so i try not to get too :dance: as in a few days in may turn to :evil:

Still i can have a beer if its is a --

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I've been following your story for the past few months and I just wanted to say good luck - your symptoms certainly sound really promising.

Does it feel like when you were very early pregnant before? I guess that might help you decide whether you reckon they are early symptoms or not?

I'm rooting for you - keep us updated and good luck!

Valentine xxx

Hi

Its a strange one, i dont know if it fells the same as before. Last month i thought i felt the same but then i had spotting most days from about day 16. I have gone back into my postings on this site and it does sound that they are similar. My memory is not that good thats why i have created my blog just to remind myself in the future.

I am not getting my hopes up but its fun having hope for a change..even if it maybe short lived.

Hope you are well.

Sarah

Excellent news, it's sounding really good - the very best of luck and baby dust.

Love

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back