July Testing Thread

Hey :) how is everyone? I came back here half hoping to see familiar faces and half hoping they were all gone cuz they had all their babies haha it's sad to see how slow this forum has become it used to be so busy! I loved it when I was pregnant with my first.

Sorry I’ve not been on while we were away. We are back now. Only went to wales for a few days but it was a nice break.

how are you @kj1 have you tested again?

Nice! Glad you managed to get some relaxing days in.

I got a v nasty evap on Thursday on a Clear Blue (never again!!), followed by a BFN on a Boots pink dye yesterday at 11dpo so I think I'm out to be honest…I have super sore boobs which is unusual for me but I have woken up with so many of my usual PMS symptoms so I’m not holding out much hope! When are you testing?

Aww such a shame @kj1 i had a few very real false positives and it’s devastating. Fingers crossed it happens soon for you. Take care.

Hope everyone else is doing well, still here checking and routing for you all xxx

Sorry @kj1 a false positive is the worst. Sounds like AF is coming.

mum going to start testing okis from tomorrow I think. I’m still bleeding lightly on cd10 which is unusual as AF normally lasts 4-5 days.

has anyone got a recommendation for a BBT thermometer. Think I might have better luck as I don’t think I’m ovulating regularly.

how are you doing @Kiwi_53

Hey :) how is everyone? I came back here half hoping to see familiar faces and half hoping they were all gone cuz they had all their babies haha it's sad to see how slow this forum has become it used to be so busy! I loved it when I was pregnant with my first.

Welcome, nice to have another face here. I know I was last in here in 2019 and it was a lot busier.

I am doing ok thanks @Clairexx89, I am very sick but on medication which has taken the edge off thankfully. But with previous babies I have had HG too, so just taking every day as it comes. 10 weeks tomorrow so getting there :) and so grateful xxx

Wow 10 weeks that’s gone fast, glad you are feeling better. Keep us updated on x

I am doing ok thanks @Clairexx89, I am very sick but on medication which has taken the edge off thankfully. But with previous babies I have had HG too, so just taking every day as it comes. 10 weeks tomorrow so getting there :) and so grateful xxx

Aww, great to hear an update from you!
It’s my due date TOMORROW, the whole pregnancy has been so loooong and drawn out but then suddenly, out of nowhere my due date is here.

Baby seems far too comfortable though, so doesn’t look like I’ll actually be giving birth any time soon. :lol:

Oh wow @RainbowMama tomorrow is my ds2 birthday :) he will be 3. Hope baby doesn’t keep you waiting too long. Will you be getting a sweep? So exciting for you :)

I am looking forward to my scan now on the 31st so only a week on Monday. And with ds2 birthday tomorrow, and dd birthday and hubbys birthday on the 30th we have plenty to keep us busy before them so am sure it will fly, or at least I am hoping :)

hope your all well xx

Aww, great to hear an update from you!
It’s my due date TOMORROW, the whole pregnancy has been so loooong and drawn out but then suddenly, out of nowhere my due date is here.

Baby seems far too comfortable though, so doesn’t look like I’ll actually be giving birth any time soon. :lol:
This blows my mind! Tomorrow!!!! Congrats!!!!

Hi ladies

Hoping to join you all on the July testing. Unless AF arrives, I plan to test this weekend.

I've been tracking my AF for roughly 18 months using the flo app, and it's been pretty spot on, give or take a few days. I'm due on tomorrow and have to admit to feeling quite apprehensive and nervous about wiping and seeing AF arrive.

The TWW has been hideous this time round. I'm not sure if I've just been under the weather, but I've been so tired and worn out for the last fortnight. Other symptoms are tricky because they match with my usual PMS symptoms. Sore boobs (always get this just after ovulation), but have feel that they have been particularly sore and painful this time. I've been constipated (that was at its worst a week ago, but seems to have subsided, the pain in my bottom from it was horrid ). Ive also had the WORST acne over the last 5 days. Now usually, i get one beast of a zit in the most obvious place on my face, but currently I have around 8 zits that have been pinging up daily. Also been a hungry horris too.

I was hopeful that this month could be it until today. I've started with lower back ache. This is a common PMS symptom for me the day before AF. Right on queue too!

I've been dry too with little to no CM over the last week. This is a little unusual for me.

It's a waiting game for me now. I fear I'll be feeling pretty disappointed if AF shows in the next few days

Sending you all baby dust and hope you all (and I) get our BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back