**** July 2014 Mummies ****

Yeah Vicki I got a towel. I also got the Emma's diary one today. It's good too. It had a wee mini pack from Johnson's xx

Morning ladies :)
Got some stretching pains going on today but nothing to bad...
I got my bounty pack from asda, had the towel some small samples and 2 gorgeous lil George hats in it :) picking up my Emma's diary one today and finally getting some maternity stuff :) XxXxX

How do you get the Emma's diary pack? I got a bounty folder with some vitamins and decaf tea bags in it and a bounty bag with a towel and lots of bits in it yesterday after my scan but I've not seen anything from Emma's diary. x

Emmasdiary.co.uk and register and the vouchers are online to print off u get the packs from argos or boots xxx

You need to register on the sure and then print off the vouchers x

Thankyou, with my other kids you got an Emma's diary book when you got the bounty and it had the vouchers in it. Off to sort that out now x

I got given the book at my doctors app but just did it online as was easier xx

I had a VIP slot for the next sale online and decided to stock up on clothes for my 2 year old. I thought I was being really clever and getting loads of clothes aged 3, opened the parcel today, and I have only managed to order everything in 3-6 months!!! What's the betting I have a boy now.

That's funny! Lol xx I'd do the same!

Are you going to return them?

I'll keep them, I have 8 pregnant fiends so one of them is bound to have a girl haha! I did it with my last, thought I ordered everything neutral and loads of blue stuff came!! Lucky I sent it back, she suits pink better ;-) xxx

8 pregnant friends???? I know of 3 too! Must be something in the water! There was a baby boom when I had my dd too x

That sounds like something I would do... 8 pregnant friends?? I have none altho 3 of us at work are due within 6 weeks of each other :) XxXxX

Definitely a baby boom! We are all due within 2 weeks of each other. I reckon someone must of out something in the water, like fertility pills haha! Xxx

Mine was sometime between my wedding night and the end of my mini-moon spa break haha what's all of your excuses? ;-)

We were all at it like rabbits! Lol x

Haha! I only had sex once in the month, my husband has super sperm!! Always get caught first time.

Is it too early to start buying furniture? And would anyone recommend any particular furniture? We're struggling as we only have a Mamas and Papas (staff were shockingly rude last time I was in) and a Mothercare. xx

Hi ladies! Haven't posted for a while. How is everyone doing? I had my scan on 22nd December and my due date has been put forward to June 29th! So I am no longer a July Mummy to be! I feel as though I don't want to leave this thread and you lovely ladies! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back