**** July 2014 Mummies ****

I have the body pregnancy pillow, I find the more you pay usually the better they are. Hopefully you get some better sleep soon, everything's horrible when you're tired and grumpy :-( xx

holy crap i just felt my first flutter! Soooo weird! Maybe baby is excited about the new car we ordered today! Has certainly made up for the pelvic girdle pain im now experiencing! If this is going to be a shit pregnancy, it better be an easy birth! Lol. HAPPY NEW YEAR ladies! Xxxx

holy crap i just felt my first flutter! Soooo weird! Maybe baby is excited about the new car we ordered today! Has certainly made up for the pelvic girdle pain im now experiencing! If this is going to be a shit pregnancy, it better be an easy birth! Lol. HAPPY NEW YEAR ladies! Xxxx

How do you know if it's a flutter? I felt something the other day but to be honest assumed it was wind haha

Happy New Years everyone, here's to a happy, healthy new year to all of us, our families and (of course) our lovely little babies! X

Happy New Year ladies :) (Happy Birthday to me too)
Hope everyone is well :) just think, this year we'll all have our babies :) :) :) Love to everyone XxXxX

Happy birthday!! Hopefully the twins let you feel half normal for the day and not too sick xxx

Thanks to all of you!! I've had a wonderful day, hardly moved off the sofa :) My OH has been wonderful as usual :) XxXxX

Happy Birthday Sammi! We spent the day at my folks. full of good and comfy on the sofa now! x

I have spent the day cleaning up poo, after my birthday boy had a poorly belly. Should point out my birthday boy is a 62kg puppy, so you can imagine the amount coming out of him. Fun!!

We were supposed to spend the day at my husbands Nan's new years day party. I really enjoy going every year but I have been throwing up on and off since last night and just couldn't go.
I'm so miserable girls :-( but what's so pathetic, I'm too tired to even cry! Lol my body physically can't cry because all it's energy goes in to holding me up at the toilet for hours on end!

Last edited:
Can your dr give you any anti sickness pills? You're going to have nothing left in you Hun!! Xxx

First day back to work since b4 xmas im gonna miss my layins!! Gonna tell work that im pregnant today too eeek!!! Hope you ladies are all well xx

Can your dr give you any anti sickness pills? You're going to have nothing left in you Hun!! Xxx

I already have nothing left lol wish someone would tell my body!! Lol I do have anti sickness pills they just aren't doing that great a job! Least I can keep fluids down though.

First day back to work since b4 xmas im gonna miss my layins!! Gonna tell work that im pregnant today too eeek!!! Hope you ladies are all well xx

Ooh good luck hun! How exciting! Hope you had a great festive season and all is well your end x

I feel so bad for you Sarah. I hope you feel better soon!

I'm going to pick up my bounty pack and my Emma's diary pack today :) xx

Oh Sarah I hope you feel better soon hunni, you've suffered so much these past few months!!! I took the quilt downstairs with me this morning after another terrible nights sleep and can't get comfy and only dropping off for 10 mins at a time if I'm lucky... The OH has told me to go back to bed... I'm on my way after writing this...
Vickylou I hope telling work goes well :)
Hope everyone's having an ok day... Speak to you all later XxXxX

Afternoon Sammi!

I'm actually feeling a little better today... Not gonna get my hopes up because I've been so up and down but obviously, I am 14 weeks tomorrow so really hoping that I've past the worst now...

Managed a fry up today, feel so happy about managing to eat and not feeling sick :-D massively lifted my mood and helped remind me that pregnancy isn't all bad lol been so negative and low lately for feeling so unwell. Good to get a day off from it!

It's so quiet on here today, I'm in such a chatty mood haha x

The bounty pack is brilliant! Loads of little and full samples :) delighted with it x

Did you get the towel in yours? Was it the mum to be one?

Telling work was fine think they were rather shocked but seemed very happy for me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back