**** July 2014 Mummies ****

SarahCourtney

Reaction score
Eek! Finally making it out of Trimester 1 and gratefully jumping in to the second trimester!

Let's hope this trimester brings is all far less stress and discomfort than the first and it sees our friendships continue to grow as we go through this very exciting and often scary time together :)

Xx

Thought I'd dip a toe in too... Scan on Friday at 13+2... Got everything crossed my twins are fine even tho last saw them at 11+5 :) XxXxX

Thought I'd dip a toe in too... Scan on Friday at 13+2... Got everything crossed my twins are fine even tho last saw them at 11+5 :) XxXxX

Ooh they are looking after you so well, aren't they? You are being very well monitored, must be really reassuring. I can't wait to see the twinnies again! Xx

Yea they are, I think it's because of how anxious I've been. Been having a little on and off bleeding again but hopefully that's down to a uti and because my af is usually due around this time... Will find out Friday for sure... Oh and finally bit the bullet and got our buggy so just praying all stays well. Saw your reveal pic!! Lovely way to do it... And that bump!! Wow XxXxX

After all the moaning that it would feel like forever tri 2 has come around a lot quicker than I thought! We are lucky having all the Christmas prep to distract us! Xxx

I think as of tomorrow I can officially be in here! How was everybody's Christmas? I felt well and truly pampered actually, everyone really looked after me and my nieces kept talking to my bump which was just adorable!

It's very quiet In here, are we all waiting until 14 weeks to move over to trimester 2?

Last edited:
I think it's because a lot of people are due later in July.

Think I need to officially make this my home now... Everything is ok with the bubs... Now I should just start relaxing and enjoying being pregnant... Was told at my scan today I'll be having scans every 4 weeks after 20 week one to keep an eye on the bubs and make sure they are growing properly... Feeling very blessed right now XxXxX

Im here now too but will look and comment on both :) need to change my ticker its one day out! Im in bed as got horrible sickness again :-( thought this had gone appears baby just gave me an xmas present of 2 days of feeling human!! Xxx hope ure all ok xx

Hey folks, thought I'd finally join in :) 13 weeks tomorrow for me xx

Think I need to officially make this my home now... Everything is ok with the bubs... Now I should just start relaxing and enjoying being pregnant... Was told at my scan today I'll be having scans every 4 weeks after 20 week one to keep an eye on the bubs and make sure they are growing properly... Feeling very blessed right now XxXxX

Yup, think this has to be my new home now too. Glad more of you girls are moving over, didn't want to leave the other thread in tri 1 because I'd miss you all! Hehe but every single one of my apps say I'm in tri 2 now so think this is where I shall stay for the time being hehe

I'm joining you ladies today! So glad to have made it to trimester 2. I also feel loads better! No sickness and more energy! Yippee! X

I'm biting the bullet completely and officially saying goodbye to the tri 1 thread!

jumpin threads, pretty sure Im in tri 2 now! Finally facebooked the scan pic today after telling the families over xmas. Found out my cousins wife is due in august! Nice to have someone close to share the experience with :) My friend gave me a doppler for xmas, so will be playing hunt the baby tonight! Lol. Hopefully it will distract me from this hellish nausea! Its got me cracking up! Oh lastly! Officially made our first baby purchase together today!! Tommy tippee bottle steriliser/starter kit, half price at mamas and papas. Felt weird but exciting!

OMG we went to Mamas and Papas on Boxing Day and went crazy lol only intended to have a look but came away with a crib, a changing unit dresser, a changing mat, a mattress, a cot mobile, a cuddly toy, a play mat and a Moses basket that rocks! But all for such insanely good prices. We are trying to buy everything in January sales now because it's all 20-50% off for really good quality stuff!

Our mamas and papas is tiny and the staff completely ignored me when I was in! Not impressed. I know sometimes I can look about 16 but I'm bloody 28. Rude!!

We're going to Mothercare on Tuesday to hopefully get the pram. The pram I want is in mamas and papas but it's ridiculously expensive, £500 just for the base buggy, no pram part! That's an extra £200. It's just too much. It never went in the sale :( x

I'm so shocked, you know - we have been in to two Mamas and Papas and were so impressed with the staff both times.
I have such expensive taste and REALLY thought I'd fall for the Stokke buggies but they were so much heavier to collapse down etc than I thought so luckily the buggy we ended up going to was only £199!

Mothercare price match by the way so find the cheapest price for the buggy you like online (it's usually not cheapest in Mothercare) and they'll honour the price x

I'm afraid i too have very expensive tastes when it comes to buggies! Luckily My dad has paid for my last too but he didn't get much change from £1000. I also had a thing for pushchairs with my first, she ended up with 8 of the things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back