**** July 2014 Mummies ****

We will all be in the tri3 thread by next week then :D

Mine didn't pop with my first but did with second and has again even earlier this time hehe!

Oh god I hope it doesn't Hun!xx

Last edited:
Mine popped with my 1st but hasn't yet! Hoping it doesn't this time x

It isn't the most attractive thing eh lol.. Hope everything's ok Daley!xx

Thanks Hun, bit stressful but I'm doing ok! Xxx

Woo Hoo, finally 27 weeks today...but keeping my hand in til Leesey and everyone else is over to tri 3 x x x

Have a good day ladies!

Anyone else having nearly sleepless nights! My beans pattern has changed and it is now awake all night every night! And every time I turn from side to side it seems to turn with me, if I lay on my right side it kicks me constantly in the right side, if I lay ok my left side it kicks me constantly on the left side, all the whole it hits me in the bladder constantly making me feel like I need a wee, I'm always waking up with cramp a few times per night as well and normally just general back ache! God knows how I'm going to make it through a working day! I've been off on annual leave for 8 days and by the afternoon I'm struggling!

Science mummy - congratulations on tri 3.
Kerryjo - snap! Been awake since 3amish! Whatever side I lie on, baby kicks, not that I mind the kicking, it's the aching hips and the trips to the toilet that bother me!

Have a nice day

Morning ladies! My little one wakes between 3:30-5am for a dance! And I'm constantly turning from one side to the next with baby bum (I think) leaning each way I go.

Anyone have any cravings? Mines cheese at the moment!x

Not too sleepless but do struggle to settle down into a comfy position to actually go to sleep...have to down a load of Gaviscon first too. I get sore hips in the morning like Daley too!

This is going to sound such a silly/strange question but...

Why am I becoming flabby if I walk 15/17 miles a week!?

Anyone doing pregnancy yoga or classes and finding he same thing? Tonning is turning into wobble lol!x

This is going to sound such a silly/strange question but...

Why am I becoming flabby if I walk 15/17 miles a week!?

Anyone doing pregnancy yoga or classes and finding he same thing? Tonning is turning into wobble lol!x

You only burn fat if you reach your optimum heartrate for a sustained amount of time. If you're walking at a pace that isn't challenging you, you won't actually burn any fat. There's no such thing as 'toning' muscle - sorry bugbear of mine as an ex-fitness instructor :) xx

Sorry sozzy, thought you had heard...GTT fine..I presume! They told me they would phone me tues night if any probs and haven't heard...so assuming so!

As for flabbiness, I have stopped Zumba three times a week and my legs are disgusting! Need to start walking again every day, but sooooo tired at night at the mo! Prob do a mile or two around school every day so hoping they will tone up again after the two weeks off!

Ohhhhh ex-fitness instructor ;)

So once this baby pops out.. What's the best plan of action? Power walking? Keeping the heart rate up.. And exercises to build up tonning!? My walks at the moment I track with gps and my speed is between 2.5-5mph- and I burn between 250-300 cals.. Does walking really not make a different to body shape at all?x

Sorry sozzy, thought you had heard...GTT fine..I presume! They told me they would phone me tues night if any probs and haven't heard...so assuming so!

As for flabbiness, I have stopped Zumba three times a week and my legs are disgusting! Need to start walking again every day, but sooooo tired at night at the mo! Prob do a mile or two around school every day so hoping they will tone up again after the two weeks off!

Great news :) so it's just me now? I bet I don't pass the test grr! Xx

I think it's Leesey! Technically I'm over in tri 3 but I automatically come here still :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back