Joshua Martin Slater

gemaandfirstbaby

Reaction score
Hiya all just to let you all know that our little boy arrived 3 weeks early. I started with contractions last thursday morning and went to the hospital and they said because i was only 36 weeks and 6 days i had to stop in because they class 37 weeks as safe. i went up to ward and all i did all day was walk up ad down my boyfriend bless him his legs was worn off!!!

All thurs night i was having contractions every 4 mins and was 1 and half cm but tried to get some slep. i woke up fri morning feeling fine and wentin the shower and then all of a sudden i was in so much pain. i was on all fours on the bed having contractions every 2 mins. They sent me down to labour suit and i had to walk and when i got down there tey put me in a side room and i just chucked myself on the bed and demanded gas and air!!Scott antie mary is a sister on the ward ane she delievered Josh. She got the gas and air and i was sucking on t 4 dear life!! i broke too. was copeing really well and then he auntie sai that they had 2 break my waters so then th contractions came worse and shorter. They took me round to the delivery room and had to suffle on to the bed. it came to pushing and my cervix wouldnt go oer his head so this doc had to come in and put it over, i nearly shot off the bed. it took me about 40 mins of pushing before his head was put and bloddy hell that hurts!!

He was born and passed to me and my mum said that he was blue when he caeout because the umbilical cord was pressed on his chest and every time i pushed it went into his chest.
He had to go on the oxygen. He was on there for about half a hour.

He was finally passed to me and then i had visitors while in the delievery room my dad, grandma, friend and scotts parents came in to see me.

So Joshua Martin Slater was Born 3 weeks early weighing 9IB 5OZ at 4.15pm on the 1/12/2006

wow what a big boy
congratulations hun and welcome to the world baby joshua martin slater :cheer: :cheer:

look forward to seeing som epics
take it easy and all the very best for the future
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, he very much wanted to be here in plenty of time for christmas didn't he!! :cheer: :cheer: Fabulous news, hope you are both doing well :hug:

congraulations...... what lovely Christmas Present for you !!!!!

Sounds a worrying and happy time for you. I'm glad it worked out in the end. I hope mine is 3 weeks early too!

many congratulations hunny on ur lil man... He is stunning from ur msn piccys xxx

Congratulations, he is a big baby, can you imagine how much he may have been :shock: :shock:

I bet you are on cloud nine, well done

congratulations!!!! its a good job joshua was early, coz he was a big boy!!!!

nice name, my 5yr old is josh too!

enjoy him & take care :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Gem!

Good job he did come early as he would have been WELL big otherwise!!

Was the birth as bad as you imagined??

:hug:

thank god for that for the sake of ur fairy! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back