Joining you again

Carbonel

Reaction score
Hi all, I have dotted in and out a couple of times in the past but mostly to read not to contribute.

Now we are really focussed on ttc and I thought I would introduce myself properly.

Unfortunately not with real name as I dont know who reads this and we are not telling anyone we are ttc to avoid the pressure.

My husband and I are in our 30's, been married 5 years and I have already started decorating a nursery (is that totally sad?), now all we need is the baby....

welcome hun you will have plenty ttc buddies here xxxxx

Hi Hun welcome :)

I don't think decorating the nursery is sad at all! I think it's lovely :)

Good luck xx

Hiya Carbonel :)

We need more faces to come forward and getting involved, we're not scarey at all - well, most of the time :whistle:

You want sad, well i've already planned which room will be the first nursery and then which room will be the nursery for the second and then who will go into the big bedroom depending on the sex of the third baby :oooo: Then the fourth will just slot into place :D

I haven't actually started decorating the first nursery yet. I mean, i bought a tub of paint and slopped some on the walls and decided i didn't like it, but i've got other rooms to decorate first so it can wait...

To be honest i'm a bit scared that i will run out of things to do and have 9 months of nothing baby related to keep me occupied :)

Last edited:
Hi sweet. I only joined yesterday but already learnt lots!!
I actually bought some maternity clothes yesterday from Dorothy Perkins as they were in the sale!!
Pair of skinny maternity jeans for £7 from £25 and a dress for £5 from £20!! Tried them yesterday and they are fab!! Just got to put a big fat tummy in them now!!
X

Welcome hun don't worry your privacy of identity is respected here xx

Love the nursery stories. OH and I decorated our second bedroom in nursery-friendly colours years ago before we were even talking about TTC 'so we don't have to worry about repainting in the future' :lol:

hello and welcome hope you get your bfp soon xxxx

I do think it is a bit masculine to have dinosaurs in a nursery...

If you are going for unisex, i think you are better off sticking to shapes and numbers and letters and things in neutrals, whites and/or primary colours.

Or you could just do the base design and do the gender related touches after 20 weeks :)

I was looking at a pale beige for the walls and then white blinds and then at 20 weeks i can buy colour appropriate curtains, bedding, etc.

Last edited:
I had dinosaur wallpaper as a kid! I chose it myself when I was about 4 or 5! I loved dinosaurs and my 5 year old niece is the same. I'd say go for dinos if that's what you want!

hello new peeps :D and hello all my old peeps too...... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back