Im joining you!

OMG and you're 22 weeks MM :shock: when did that happen?

23 weeks tomorrow
Triple :shock:

I have no idea! Feels like yesterday I got my BFP, and even then sometimes I wake up and think I made it up!

I cant believe i want a 3rd, il never have a life - hang on, I dont have one now :rotfl: !!!

But i love it all the same!

once you have stretch marks who cares about a few more :rotfl:

Thats about it libs, and I dont look at them anymore.

Im just looking forward to spending some time in here and staying relaxed about TTC and not becoming a poas addict - am i allowed the avatar?

We should have offical TTC Club and avatars!

the POAS anon club is MMs design - she'll probably still have it - I used to have it till she designed a new one for me - the one I still have and love and won't change :rotfl:

I love it libs it suits your mad personality!!! :rotfl:

saying that mine describes me bang on at the moment

I have missed you in here MM - I'm so distracted by you and Mrs T being here I haven't checked my cp in oooooo 30 mins :wink: Course I am sitting by a window facing the street- so that helps

I love your avatar Mrs T - could use it even when not TTCing :wink:

ps in real life I'm considered sensible and responsible I'll have you know :wink:

Sure you are libs....

Keep telling yourself that (and maybe have your hearing checked - can you not hear people whispering about you :lol: )

Fair enough the people who think I'm sensible don't actually know about my monthly trip with the syringe :wink:

or my obsessive checking of my cp :oops:

or the symptom spotting :oops:

or the fact that at 33 and 54 and 4 children between us - the youngest now being old enough to actually look after himself we're starting all over again :oops:

Ok - I get your point now :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you do sound kinda nutty!!!!

But hell your only 33 though, your only 9 years older then me and to hell with it - why not, you have a life with a man you love, and you want a baby.You have proved to all the lengths you ill go for a baby!

I think your fab hunni!

well you have a huge waistline - so there :shakehead:

and you're not strangely obsessed with your CP - oh no - you're strangely obsessed with MY CP :rotfl:

So?

(I had to stop myself from texting you about your cp when I woke up... LOL)

I am going to start charting my cm and cp again.

CM -wet and strangley stringey! :oops: :lol:
CP - somewhere over the rainbow

everyones obsessed with your cp lmao!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I feel disturbed now ive said that!!!

well MM I did use your checking your cp AFTER your bfp on here to answer a question once - so all research comes in useful - which reminds me - any backache at all in your early symptoms :oops:

Mrs T - I know :think: I think I will start a website called Libs CP - and see how popular I can get it :rotfl:

hope you both stick round in here for a while - its been a delight to take the p out of people again :wink: and I don't feel lonely again :cheer:

day 1 tomorrow :? let's wait and see whether the evil witch is on her way to me now

I did have backache - it stayed all the way through 1st tri
(and was a perfect excuse to buy new reclining sofas, which should be arriving tomorrow :cheer: :lol: )

I am happy to stick around and take the p!ss out of you libs, goodness, the things I do for friendship ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back