Will be joining you lot soon

sarah113

Reaction score
Hi
I will be joining you again soon, we are going to start trying again after my first AF. Do you think thats too soon? i think im ready to start TTC again.
Good luck all hope you all get your BFPs soon :pray:

Hey there hunnie only you know in yourself when the right time is but all the very best to you!!!!!! :cheer: :hug:

:wave:

Hi like Flossy82 says only you will know when you are ready to try in both your body and mind. Good luck when you decide to TTC.

sending you lots of luck for when you start TTC hun! so sorry about your loss :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

Just wanted to say very best wishes ttc sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:
If you're ready, its not too soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I definitely agree. If you are ready, then go for it. Look forward to seeing your posts in the TTC section soon :hug:

Sarah Im so so sorry for you terrible loss.

If you are ready to TTC i would normally say go for it - but why not leave it w while to get your body and you back to normal as emotionally and physically you need time to heal.

Good luck whatever you decide. :hug: :hug: :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Sarah Im so so sorry for you terrible loss.

If you are ready to TTC i would normally say go for it - but why not leave it w while to get your body and you back to normal as emotionally and physically you need time to heal.

Good luck whatever you decide. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats what my mum keeps saying to me. she says wait 6 months- a year then start trying again. But i do think ill be ready after my first AF, it will probley take a while anyway because ill be thinking about it more, with the others i wasnt thinking about it.
thanks anyway hun :hug:
sarahxxx

only you know when you're ready hun so bring on AF and start TTC!! Il be saving my babydust up for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

The very best of luck to you and your partner then and hope you concieve quickly with no problems sweetie :hug:

dust.png
dust.gif
ztsv41.gif

hey hunny :hug:

just wanted to say i am ever so sorry for your loss darlin :hug: :hug:

good luck TTC :)

you start whenever you feel ready hunny :)

its completely up to you hun, know one can tell you when you're ready. best of luck xx :hug: :hug:

Best of luck for TTC Sarah, it was a real shock to all of us in Tri 2 when we heard your sad news. I have been wondering how you've been getting on.

As for it being "too soon", my friend miscarried at 14 weeks at the end of October and her consultant told her there was no such thing as too soon provided you are emotionally ready to start trying again. In her case, she conceived again after exactly 2 weeks (apparently you are more fertile after a previous pregnancy) and she's now 13 weeks pregnant and much happier because she has something to look forward to.

BUT it's different things for different people and it TOTALLY depends how you and your partner feel emotionally.

Best of luck hun xxx :hug:

Only you can know when you're ready. I think you're right waiting for AF then at least you know everythings back to normal. Wishing you all the best for the future. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Sarah

Have been wondering how you are :hug:

If you feel ready then go for it hun :cheer:

Like debecca said, you could be more fertile now... hope you get your bfp soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back