TTC Again!!

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've just popped on to introduce myself to those who haven't met me!! :)

I'm Emma, married to Gary & Katy is our 5 month old daughter. She's our first child & we would like 3 if we are blessed enough & all close together, so to this end............we are TTC again!! YIPPEE!! :dance:

I breastfed Katy for the first few months, & I have not yet had AF, so we are not charting yet.

Its the strangest feeling to be actually WANTING AF to arrive so that we can start working out what my body is doing this time (I never had 1 regular type period since coming off the pill, cycles between 30 & 48 days long.....JOY!!).

I hope I will get to know you all like I did last time I posted in this section...............BABYDUST TO YOU ALL!! :hug:

Em xxxxxxxxxx

Hello :wave:

and good luick with TTC number 2!

x

ello ! and lots of luck ttc baby number 2 !? did it take u long last time ? ooooo arent u more fertile in the few monthsafter having a bubba !

Exciting!!

Good luck with the TTC :hug:

Did you chart last time?

Hello,

Good luck. Hope you get AF soon.

Becs

Good luck Emma - p.s. Katy is just gorgeous and what a lovely name!

Valentine xxx

Thanks for all you well wishes girls, I hope we'll all have an exciting journey together!! :)

How odd that I posted this yesterday even though we decided ages ago, as last night I had some light spotting which has continued today!! :cheer: I'm gonna assume its the start of AF & make myself a new ticker.

did it take u long last time ? ooooo arent u more fertile in the few monthsafter having a bubba !

Last time we were trying for about 7 & a half months from coming off the pill.....it felt like a lifetime but we know how lucky we were. & to the 2nd bit, I hope so!!

Did you chart last time?

Yep, I did. Coz my cycles were so random it was the only way I had a clue what was going on with me!! I used Toni Welcshlers (sp?) online fertility software & found it great. I also used millions of ovulations tests, started at day 10 through to day 20 odd sometimes!!

Have started my chart, only thing I can't do is my temps, as Katy's all over the place at the moment so having enough sllep to get a resting temp would be a miracle, let alone at the same time every day!!

Good luck Emma - p.s. Katy is just gorgeous and what a lovely name!

Thanks hun...we think so!!!!!! :lol: I must get some more pics posted, will get round to it soon!! She's a little tinker bless her!!

Off to make a new ticker!! :wave:

P.S. Katy was concieved the first month I took the magic medicine, so have got my bottle at the ready!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back