Johnathon Ross tonight

SarahH

Reaction score
On the Johnathon Ross show tonight Ricahrd Hammond is on for his first interview.

Not sure of the times as I know BBC Scotland has it on later than England - I know this as I get BBC London in my bedroom Sky box - dunno how?!?!? Also get ITV Central but that a whole other story!!

S, xx

I am plussing it, I was so upset when he had his accident!

I cried to!! I used to think I was the only person that found him HOT!! Apparently not tho!!

S. xx

OOO yes I am watching this one - He is sooo cute!!!!!

Sarah you can change your settings on your sky box to recieve any of the BBC 1 stations.... so if you would prefer not to see the London one then you can change it to your local area......

Its all about finding the right station and reseting it as channel number 101..... It tells you how to do it in the handbook. ( if you don't have one I can find mine out for you tomorow and let you know)

ooooo!! Can I change my itv to grampian instead of ITV central - no offence but I dont care about the weather in Birmingham!!

S. xx

yeah! lol

You should be able to ring Sky and ask them how to do it... its all to do with settings!

I will hunt out my handbook tomorow and find the technical bits! lol

They have a help menu online if not, I used it the other day. Can look up statements now too although it didn't work for me. :?

OOO thats interesting! I will have a look at that!

Another website to keep checking! Lol

Try on your TV screen too.

Richard Hammond, not a scratch on him, that's amazing. Still the same great funny personality too. :)

his hot and i dont mind admitting it lol

but then again i also find jon from g4 hot too :oops:

I was gonna watch it but fell asleep 5 mins after program came on...asleep before 11pm on a Friday so sad lol :sleep:

cloud9 said:
I was gonna watch it but fell asleep 5 mins after program came on...asleep before 11pm on a Friday so sad lol :sleep:

thats not sad hun, wait till baby comes and ur falling alseep at 9pm on a fri night :rotfl:

its good to see him back he looked fab and hasn't changed a bit. hes such a family man as well and i find that very attractive in a man :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back