BBC birth

jobeh

Reaction score
BBC SCIENCE DOCUMENTARY: “SURVIVAL”

We are looking for someone who will be giving birth before the end of November 2006.

BBC Television is making a major six part documentary series about the human body planned to be broadcast on BBC1 in May 2007. The series will look at the human body and how it overcomes major obstacles that it faces as it grows and then ages.

The first programme will look at pregnancy and birth and aims to show how a baby has an instinct for survival. We would like to film women who are giving birth showing how amazing the process of giving birth is, and what happens inside both a mother’s and a baby’s body using computer graphics.

We know that the science always makes more sense when seen through the eyes of real people, so we would love to hear from you. We are looking for women in the London area who have already given birth to at least one child, who are hoping for a natural birth and are due before the end of November 2006.

Please get in touch to find out more.

Many thanks

[email protected]
020 8752 7286

Is there anyone brave enough for that on here? You will definitely want a trim up before showing all to the world, where is Budge's muff guide :rotfl:

well id do it if it were'nt th london bit.

id love to have my last birth filmed - how lovely would that be. And if i stick to the home birth that would be an added bonus

LMAO..nicely put Sami hehe :rotfl:

it sounds like a good opportunity i'd do it if i was pregnant and due in november!!

me too sami!

i wouldn't care! i love my fanny and my fanny loves me! :cheer:

Tasha20 said:
budge said:
me too sami!

:rotfl: Nice to know that Budge

well we should all respect our fannies really. They've stuck with us all our lives and without them we'd be stuffed

budge said:
Tasha20 said:
budge said:
me too sami!

:rotfl: Nice to know that Budge

well we should all respect our fannies really. They've stuck with us all our lives and without them we'd be stuffed

:rotfl: Or getting stuffed :rotfl: lol I totaly agree budge I love mine too :D

im in nottinghamshire jo. Its a bit far eh. And if my last birth was anything to go by you'd have to be here in the speed of sound and ready to catch baby with a baseball glove.

ah possibly a bit too far away to get there quickly. Good luck though!

thanjkyou

you'll have to excuse us all on the forum! We can get a bit rude at times. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

no need to excuse at all! I more than understand!

Good luck to all!

Jo

thanks!

i hope you find someone willing to open up to all! :D

OMG I can see a big expose on the sleazy side of pregnant women and forums coming

Coming soon on a telly near you!!

Why are fannies love us and wee love our fannies
an indepth look at the depravity of hormonal woman
on message boards

***WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY SHOCK AND OFFEND< IF YOU HAVE A NERVOUS DISPOSITION LOOK AWAY NOW!!*****

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They want to show the beauty of childbirth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back