Anyone want to be in Pregnancy and Birth Magazine?

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
The lady i did my shoot with just contacted me...will just cut and paste the email. If anyone is interested PM me or respond here and I will give u her email add. :D

Basically, I’m looking for a woman to feature in a story all about people who gave up something to get pregnant – extreme sports, smoking, sugar etc. I’m looking for a woman who broke up with a partner that didn’t want children and then went on to get pregnant/have a baby with someone else.

The woman would need to free on Tuesday to attend a photo shoot in central London – a glam, pampering day.

Ideally they should still be pregnant or have a baby under two.

Please get back to me if you know anyone that fits the bill. It’s be a great help.

Thanks so much,
Jessica

I gave up smoking too and live kinda near London, bout 20 mins on a train ;)

EDIT: On second reading, I realise I didn't give up smoking in order to get pregnant, but I gave up when I found out. Woops! Never mind :D I need some more sleep!!!

well i found out i was pregnant so gave up going traveling round europe for a year, was due to go the day i found out, but that was given up after i found out as baby was not planned wud this still count??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back