BBC birth

skatty said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They want to show the beauty of childbirth!!!

Lol i know thats what she wanted, but after being on here and seeing budge in action................. :rotfl:

:rotfl: Budge i can't sorry

Budge please go on it!! lol!!! Go move to London, quick quick ..and take the smurf outfit :rotfl:

a176.gif

cassi said:
Budge please go on it!! lol!!! Go move to London, quick quick ..and take the smurf outfit :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh cassi if only you knew how tempting that is for me :pray:

You're all more brave than me. I wouldn't want my childbirth to be filmed. EEK :oops:

If I get to do a water birth, I am going to wear a tankini top, rather than be completely buck naked.

Can't watch the birthing process, too squeamish. But that's just me..

Where's momnat i am sure she would love to take part in this,it seems like her sort of thing maybe someone should pm her :D xx

nikki i was going to suggest momnat :rotfl:

im sure she'd love the exposure

i do try and behave myself and bite my tongue though. :D

i think i did really well don't you.

You really did,i gave you a while to come out with it but couldn't hold back any longer :lol: xx

to tell you the truth nikki i had to bind all my fingers up to prevent myself from typing it.

nikki1306 said:
Where's momnat i am sure she would love to take part in this,it seems like her sort of thing maybe someone should pm her :D xx

Good question. Where indeed is MomNat? Haven't seen her post here since around the 21st. Haven't chatted with her on messenger either.

Nat! If you are out there let us know you are ok. Keeping busy I hope.

Soozee said:
nikki1306 said:

Good question. Where indeed is MomNat? Haven't seen her post here since around the 21st. Haven't chatted with her on messenger either.

Nat! If you are out there let us know you are ok. Keeping busy I hope.

1.gif

lets not call her back lol i dont think i can take looking at the giant avatar :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back