Jessica's first visit to a pub/restaurant

babyroo

Reaction score
Just wanting a bit of advice really, it's my brothers 30th and we are going to a pub/restaurant for a meal. It's child friendly because it has a big play area but I'm wondering if you think the pub will mind supplying jess with a high chair to sit in even though she's not eating anything from their menu (we are going at 1:30pm and she has her lunch at midday) if not do you think it's okay to take her pushchair in with us.

weve took our pushchair into the pub / restuarant with us so i would think its fine , and im sure they'd give u a high chair , u could always give her some finger food or fruit to play with while sitting in it lol

We're always going out to restaurants - it's become routine lol (spend so much bloody money though!) If it's a child-friendly place they ought to have high chairs, I have never encountered a place yet that doesn't have them. Nandos, TGI Fridays, Pizza Hut, Toby Carvery Pubs, Chinese Restaurants, Indian Restaurants, they all have high chairs and you are fine to borrow them for your non-eating baby :)

tip - TGI Fridays give you FREE baby food warmed up if you have a baby under 10 months old (as long as you're having food yourself of course) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back