Ruby went to restaurant for first time today

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
OHs sis got engaged at Christmas so we all went for a family meal today for both families to meet..

Ruby was an ANGEL :angel:

The only bad point was the restaurant didnt have a high chair for her :x so she sat on my knee and tasted loads of new things-sea bass, green beans, roast parsnips and other bits she grabbed off our plates :rotfl:

She toddled round everywhere, and the whole place was enchanted by her! I got so many nice comments on how well behaved she was

I am so proud of my girl, just wanted to share :cheer:

Awwwww - well done Ruby on being a good girl!!!
Hope you all had a lovely time.....can't believe they didn't have a highchair though.......bet Ruby didn't mind sitting with mummy though :D

Em, it was the Manor in Greasby, you might know it? :lol: It was a lovely meal.

There was lots of families there, and I only saw ONE highchair :x We had a 3 year old with us too but she was fine on a big chair. If I had known, I have a willi lilli portable highchair I would of taken :roll:

It was akward as OH isnt speaking to me (as per my post in General Discussion) but luckily his family are sooo nice and we had a wonderful afternoon :lol:

She was so shy when we arrived, but after the meal we all sat in lounge area having a drink and she was such a show off, I said "Ruby wheres your tongue?" and she was sticking it out and giggling. She went round kissing and cuddling everyone :lol: She threw a strop when I tried to put her coat on to go, shaking her head and grabbing her grandads legs

Rubys mummy said:
Em, it was the Manor in Greasby, you might know it? :lol: It was a lovely meal.

Yeah - I've been there - we went for a meal for DHs birthday a couple of years ago....glad you enjoyed it, I thought it was nice too....but only one highchair - tut tut!! If we go there I'll remember to take our portable highchair!!

Bless Rubyshe sounds like a great little character!! :D

Sounds great! Glad you all had a nice time! :cheer:
Can't believe they only had one highchair though! :shock: :shakehead:

Thats rubbish about the highchair but glad you had a good time and Ruby was a wee angel :D

I hope Kenzo is an angel too when we go out to dinner for the first time :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back