First ever night out!

Melanie

Reaction score
I'm going for my first night out alone tonight! Well not alone, that would be a bit boring :lol: I'm going on a girls night out with some friends. Its the first time i will have gone anywhere without Thea.
We go to restaurants all the time as a family because Budapest is so child friendly that even the poshest restaurant will have highchairs for little ones.
I'm so nervous! I didn't think i would be this bad but i feel sick at the thought of leaving her :( I really want to enjoy my night out but im not going to be able to eat if my stomach doest stop knotting up inside!
I'm going here
http://www.pomodorobudapest.com/

Tell me it will be OK!

wow it looks lovely i know you'll have a great time! i havent had my first night out yet... i dont think my DP could cope with Rhys' cloth nappies!!!

Aww you will be fine you will miss her like mad obviously but try to have a good time-I'm sure you will!
I love your new avatar by the way! Thea is just sooo beautiful :) :hug:

Awww Mel, you will be fine, have a wonderful evening - the restaurant looks lovely (I'm hungry now).
:hug: :hug:

Mel it looks lovely darlin - you go and enjoy your night, everything will be fine!!!!! :hug:

Melanie said:
I'm going for my first night out alone tonight! Well not alone, that would be a bit boring :lol: I'm going on a girls night out with some friends. Its the first time i will have gone anywhere without Thea.
We go to restaurants all the time as a family because Budapest is so child friendly that even the poshest restaurant will have highchairs for little ones.
I'm so nervous! I didn't think i would be this bad but i feel sick at the thought of leaving her :( I really want to enjoy my night out but im not going to be able to eat if my stomach doest stop knotting up inside!
I'm going here
http://www.pomodorobudapest.com/

Tell me it will be OK!

have fun melanie!!!
i doubt ill get a night out this year!!! :lol:

Too late to wish you luk-you will be out by now (I hope!)

Menu looks fab! I hope you are enjoying your girls night, you deserve a bit of girlie time. Just think of the big hug gorgeous Thea will get when you get in :hug: xx

Everything will be fine :hug: Have a great night (have a glass for me!)

The night was really really good :) Im so glad i went.
I had spicy duck risotto in champagne sauce and it was bloody lovely!
I had a couple of glasses of wine which i am paying for today (i've lost the ability to drink!)
I phoned home once and Thea was sleeping soundly.
I think we are going to make the night out a regular thing, once a month at least. :D

yay well done you!!!

im so glad you had a good time and i hope you do make it a regular thing!

awwww im so glad you enjoyed yourself hun!!!!

:cheer:

btw i love your new sig!! :D

Sounds delicious, and I am so glad you had a good night :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member