Jenna......

nope, im testing again on friday. I really want to but i dont want to keep getting faint + and keep wondering if it is or isnt so im going to test friday and it should be a clear test either way :pray:

Awwww good luck hunnie. I know what you mean about wanting to get a clear yes or no though hun.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I was 100% + it was a + and it would get darker but DH put doubt in my mind and now im not so sure! He could see it though. :doh:

:hug:

Good luck hunny, I had faint positives too that DH couldnt really see so we bought a Clear Blue digital to spell it out for us :D

ooo - I am excited for you - I think you are - but I would do the same as you and try and keep calm! lol

( :cheer: )

I was so excited this week end i told my mum. Although i get a LOT of advice from her 24/7. Last time i got a BFP she forced me to have breakfast every day and reminded me every 5mins not to go crazy at the gym :roll:.
My sister was so sweet, shes bought me a scrap booking kit. So it will keep my mind off it. Shes recently bought one for herself and done a book of our wedding. :D

That's a lovely thing for her to do!
Glad your family is supportive though!

i'd say its sounding very good for you Jenna....

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back