mummy-D

bah where is she ? been waiting all day to find out

Hey Hey!!

I am here :wave:
Sorry been a bit pre-occupied yesterday and today. My wee fella is going into hopsital at 3pm to get some teeth out. He was really clingy and worried about it yesterday and now today, he is not allowed to eat or drink anything for the 6 hours before his anasthetic(sp) so basically he had his breakkie at 8.30 and he cant eat or drink until after 3pm!!

I tested on Friday and got bfn, but Af is due today and.........still no sign :pray:

Was really funny because on friday after i tested and got bfn i needed to get out of the house for a while on my own and i was in the car on the way to Tesco for chocolate when i passed a lady driving a really nice merc and her number plate was A4 FLO!! :rotfl:

I so hope she stay's away for you :pray:
And Good luck at the hospital today :hug:

:hug: :hug: i hope your son's opp goes well, ohhh so there is still hope we could be preggy buddies!! that's if we both get that bfp i'd give it a few days then take a test good luck xxxx

It aint over till the fat lady sings as they say lol!!

Not feeling like af is gonna come which is unusual, would normally have stomach cramps so will just have to wait and see.

Cherri22 had said July as birth month, conceive month or month i find out in.

Jennywrenny says bfp is August from a cycle that starts in July.

Who else is due to test this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back