Jen23 - Jeremy coming home

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Not sure if I have posted this in the correct place so Mods feel free to move this post.

Again this might have already been posted so apologies if you already know, or if you have been following Jeremy's progress.

Hopefully you will remember Jen23 had baby Jeremy back in November very premature at 24 weeks, well the little fighter is coming home :cheer:

Congratulations Jen, Matt & Jeremy

http://web.mac.com/jeremykeithblake/Jeremy_Blake/Welcome.html

Omg! thanks for posting i check the site pretty reg and im thrilled to hear hes coming home! what amazing news for them!!!!!!!

awwww i am absolutely over the moon to hear this :D

i've been checking on their website for updates frequently :cheer:

so happy jeremy has pulled through, what a strong little guy :dance:

congrats to jen and matt as well, you must be so proud of your little miracle, this has put a big smile on my face tonight :hug:

sarah xxxxx

Thanks so much for posting this!! I used to check the site lots but my comps had problems and it crashes every time I try to go there for what seems like months now.

It wasn't too long ago someone posted an update so I knew it was good then but it's BRILLIANT to here little jeremy is going home. It's made my night! :hug: :cheer: :dance:

That is just fantastic news!! I often wonder how little Jeremy is doing and it was great when someone posted the link for his site a few weeks ago. He has been through so much at such a young age! He is a true star, bless him!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hope you really enjoy your time at home with him Jen and Matt, you have waited long enough!

wow I just looked at the website, the pics are amazing! What a little fighter! I'm so happy he is finally able to come home, his parents must be ecstatic! Such great news :cheer: :cheer:

Oh that is sch good news!! What a journey they have been on! I am so happy for them :D

xx

aww, thats fab news! I usually check their website every so often , but hadnt for a while. So glad he's well enough to go home. What a little fighter xxx :hug:

Wow, what a truly amazing little guy! I've been following his progress since the birth and it really looked dismal for him at times. He's been through so much but really come out fighting... yay Jeremy :cheer:

I too have been following Jeremy's progress and its great news that hes coming home.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back