Jarred baby food

Nothing wrong with.jars but i think.freshly cooked meat is still nicer tasting? If someone.offered me tinned meat or fresh steak, i know what my choice would be lol.

I actually slow cook meat (esp beef) for lo so its definitely well cooked.
With fish, i grill it until its cooked and never had problems.
Lo doesnt take jarred food so i dont have a choice really but i dont blame him lol

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I was gonna say about the slow cooker too :). It's deffo cooked, really tasty and easy for LOs to handle.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I don't have one :( but I think I'm definitely going to have to invest in one! Xxx

Slow cooker is great. Put stuff in, go.to work, come back to a meal! I just dont put spices (hot) until i get portions out for lo and then make it hotter if needed.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Think mine only cost £20 and I've had it years now.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

T doesn't eat many jars of food. She turns her nose up at them 90% of the time. One of them I tried to feed her I actually tasted and it was rank so I don't really blame her.

I give her fruit pots/pouches and desserts from jars occasionally and she'll eat those.

I try to just amend what we eat and give her that these days though

We did blw, and although In the beginning I intended to make every meal for her myself, I do still give her fruit pots and a toddler meal occasionally. I usually buy them in Incase I'm Out so its easy for OH, or Incase we get takeaway or I don't feel we'll or something.

My LO eats anything and everything though, I've got to be careful cause she would eat till she was sick.

I sooo didn't think of the slow cooker!! Going to unpack mine when we move. Yay what a top idea :) x

Sent via Tapatalk

i have a bag of frozen mash and one of veg all peeled and copped cook in the microwave in four.minutes great if we aren't having a real dinner x

also ready cooked meat at the counter at asda is good they do bits of good meat from the bone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back