jars or homemade?

hearts81

Reaction score
I never seem to have time to make homemade foods for Reece all the time. It's annoying cos i always said he wouldn't have jars. Just wondered how many of you feed theirs jars.

I give Reece a jar at dinnertime and homemade food at tea. I don't have time to make 2 different types of meals everyday and i don't want him getting bored of having the same old food all the time. I give him the Hipp organic jars cos they all taste nice unlike the others i've tried.

I use both, although i do enjoy making his meals gives me a chance yo use my steamer and food processer!!! lol its fun putting them all in ice cubes to freeze!! ha ha sad aint i !!
I use the jars too sometimes, i like the heinz "mums own recipe" ones! :D

It's a nice idea that we all have time to make home-made, and I will try, but sooner or later I think just about everyone will use jars.

As far as making the food, I will be making big batches of veggies and freezing each type seperately in ice-cube trays. That way you get varied meals every time without having to make them everyday.

I'd like to think that most of Phoebe's food will be homemade but inevitably she will end up with jars sometimes.

Although you can freeze homemade stuff in ice cube trays apparantly and then transfer them to freezer bags once they are frozen. Can keep them for a couple of months like that :lol:

before i went back to work Braydon had all home made food but since going bck he is 50 / 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back