""JANUARY Testing Thread""

Holly, FF is really messing with my head this month, so bd every other day and hope hun, don't rely on FF too much!

Added you Sam, 13 is a lucky number for me, says it all really :wink: so I hope it turns out too for you :hug:

Hi Donna :wave:

Can you please add me? testing on the 16th and determined to get a BFP this time!! :dance:

Good luck to everyone :)

waterlilie said:
Hi Donna :wave:

Can you please add me? testing on the 16th and determined to get a BFP this time!! :dance:

Good luck to everyone :)
Added hun, love the determination :pray: Can you rub some of it on me :D

hiya everyone, hurry up and get BDin, we need some BFPs in Jan, I wont be testing as my body has just gone very weird on me!

but just want to say good luck to all the testers :hug: :hug:

Its quiet in here. Hoping that means loads of BFP's going on in Demember :pray:

hmm. might be skipping january if my cycles are going to be this long! :(

thanks. still no af so fingers still crossed. day 39 of cycle and counting. last time was day 44/45 af turned up so really waiting till after that before going to docs. how's you symptomwise?

roseanimal said:
how's you symptomwise?
Had af cramps on and off all day :( Were see what happens but did test this morning and a bfn, so its not looking good :(

well I'm way past where I should have given up hope from bfns this late in my cycle but I'm still hoping. maybe you'll show up a bit later

roseanimal said:
hmm. might be skipping january if my cycles are going to be this long! :(

thanks to double ovulation (second on christmas eve) I should be testing on about 10th January (to give it a few days to be sure cause not sure of exact date.)

16th of Jan for me please :wave:

Trying not to be thick but is testing date the day AF is due? I have vowed not to test until I am at least a week late as I keep getting all worked up over BFPs and they just end in tears.

Best of luck everyone!!!

buddabun said:
16th of Jan for me please :wave:

Trying not to be thick but is testing date the day AF is due? I have vowed not to test until I am at least a week late as I keep getting all worked up over BFPs and they just end in tears.

Best of luck everyone!!!
Added hun and yes, test date is normally AF due date but I think your very wise leaving it a few days till after, I've tested too much this month to get negs and it has put me on a little downer over christmas. Best of luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back