****** January 2015 mummy's to be ******

Kitty, how did you do your ticker? Everyone time I click on one it takes me to the bump website, no sign of ticker or anything...?!x

Congratulations vixx!! I'm not sure mummy2toddler sent me a link to make one which I did but I have no idea how to paste it onto here !? Lol x

Hi ladies ! My EDD is 10 th jan, this is our first ! Looking forward to getting to know you all. Have any of you decided to go for an early scan ? I'm thinking of booking one x

Yeah, we've got one booked for the Monday after next, I'll be 7 weeks then.

Have quite a few symptoms - VERY tired, boobs grown noticeably and are sensitive and am bloated. Want this tri to hurry up!

Thanks ! I've managed to make one now how do I get on my posts ? Lol xx

Click on user Cp at the top of the screen, then click on edit signature, you then copy and paste your ticker there. Xxx

Thanks I've tried to paste like you said it's not working! What's up with me haha will try on iPad later thanks again xx

When you copy and paste from the website it gives you 2 to choose from, try the 2nd one,that's the one that worked for me. Xx

Hi ladies ! My EDD is 10 th jan, this is our first ! Looking forward to getting to know you all. Have any of you decided to go for an early scan ? I'm thinking of booking one x

Yeah, we've got one booked for the Monday after next, I'll be 7 weeks then.

Have quite a few symptoms - VERY tired, boobs grown noticeably and are sensitive and am bloated. Want this tri to hurry up!

I really want to book one hubby wants to aswell. It's just figuring out when I'm going to Ireland on the 23rd may for 5 days so thinking to do it when I'm back as I thinki I it may be too early before then as I'm 4 weeks now I really want to before then but might be too early
? How much is yours if you don't mind me asking? X x

Tentatively poking my head in. By my LMP I am due on ³rd Jan but I suspect I am not that far along. I had a miscarriage in Feb with my first pregnancy so trying hard not to get too excited yet. Off to the GP on Monday to get the ball rolling and am going to go for an early scan around the 20th. It is my birthday on the 23rd and we are off the Spain the following day for 5days with my partner, mother and brother. Hoping for some reassurance!

Buzz, good luck to you! I hope everything goes well!

Kitty, gd luck getting ur ticker to work!

Mummy2, I'm team yellow all the way! Happy with either I'm just praying it sticks and is a wee healthy one!! My OH said he'd like to find out when we can but I don't want to know!! Xx

Last edited:
Seems to depend on the place - the scanning company in the town where I live charge £35 but they only scan from 8 weeks. I'm going to another one, which is £65 and they do them from 6 weeks. They will do a vaginal scan if can't pick up properly on the tummy scan. Also can go back for free if too early. I'm positive in my dates but want the reassurance.

Seems to depend on the place - the scanning company in the town where I live charge £35 but they only scan from 8 weeks. I'm going to another one, which is £65 and they do them from 6 weeks. They will do a vaginal scan if can't pick up properly on the tummy scan. Also can go back for free if too early. I'm positive in my dates but want the reassurance.

That's really reasonable around me it's between 75-95 I think it's worth it though for peace of mind xx

Yes, I definitely am happy to pay for the peace of mind

Buzz, good luck to you! I hope everything goes well!

Kitty, gd luck getting ur ticker to work!

Mummy2, I'm team yellow all the way! Happy with either I'm just praying it sticks and is a wee healthy one!! My OH said he'd like to find out when we can but I don't want to know!! Xx

If everything goes ok I'm definitely not finding out the gender. We found out at 16+3 with my son and didn't find out with my daughter I am glad I've had the expierence of both but it's so nice not knowing and being in labour not only meeting your baby but finding out if you have a son or daughter xxx

Hello :) I think im due on the 7th or 8th of Jan. My back had been really sore which iv never had any back problems. I wonder if its from carryimg my son around and then all the pregnancy stuff making it sore.

Hello :) I think im due on the 7th or 8th of Jan. My back had been really sore which iv never had any back problems. I wonder if its from carryimg my son around and then all the pregnancy stuff making it sore.

Hi and congratulations!! I've got terrible pains in my back not back ache. Hope your pain eases soon!!

I'm 2 days off being 5 weeks if my dates are round about right. Hope first tri goes fast lol x

I've reached 4+4! Today I've got the docs although I suspect they do nothing for you. I had a look into private scans where I live and they do one for £49 I think? X

Hello :)
I'm 4+4 today into my first pregnancy, very excited but also quite anxious! It's nice to see so many people who are all around the same stage.

My boobs are so painful! Can anyone suggest a night time bra or anything?!

Xxx

Hiya girlies!
This is my first pregnancy, think I'm around 5+5. EDD 2nd January
I have no symptoms at all and it's making me more nervous, I keep testing to check if bubs is still there haha
Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Xxx

Lol glad I'm not the only one who keeps testing!! I have no symptoms either xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER