****** January 2015 mummy's to be ******

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Hope no one minds but I thought I would start a January thread now as there's a few of us and hopefully loads more to join :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

What's everyone's EDD until there scan? Think mine is 9th January. I'm very nervous but excited. Even though I've had my daughter after both my 2 miscarriages I'm nervous about mc again.

Xxx

Last edited:
Hi girls :)! My EDD is the 10th approx! V exciting and scary. This will be our first.

I have an odd question though - Either it's a serious case of baby brain or it's me! I don't know how you early pregnancy girls are but do you ever sort of forget your pregnant? Not totally forget but just slips your mind? I have NO symptoms at all other than a serious case of bloating which occasionally is uncomfortable and coz of that it's strange remembering that it's coz I'm preg! Xx

Hello, I'm due 5th Jan. Hope to see plenty more joining January mummies soon!

Hi ladies ! My EDD is 10 th jan, this is our first ! Looking forward to getting to know you all. Have any of you decided to go for an early scan ? I'm thinking of booking one x

Kitty we are the same! V exciting! Xx

Do any of u have any symptoms to speak of yet? And if not, anyone have. Cure for feeling constantly full? I have literally eaten a protein shake, box of raisins and a subway salad today n feel full to bursting (and I know that's not normal for me!) x

Last edited:
I have sore boobs.. The relief I feel taking my bra off when I get home from work lol, I had a cold and sore throat prior to bfp which is still hanging around now... Don't feel overly hungry just eating the same really! X

Yay glad to see January mummy's!! I have no symptoms yet. Only symptom I tend to get is sickness! With my son I had terrible morning sickness with my daughter nausea sometimes sickness but just felt like I wanted be sick. Was horrendous as I had my son to look after and with my son I was sick in public.

I'm in a lot of pain tonight :( awful pains in my back they really hurt. Argh! Don't know whether have a paracetamol try ease it.

I'm also wondering whether to contact the EPU. As after my first 2 miscarriages I was fortunate enough to be tested why everything came back fine but I was prescribed progesterone & told to take baby aspirin. This was through the EPU and not my doctor so I don't really want make an appointment with my doctor. Guess ive got nothing to lose by ringing the EPU.

I just want first tri go fast lol I hate the worrying etc xxx

Oh and how do I get ticker? X

Lovely to see a January mummies thread, click on anyone's ticker you like, it will then take you to the website to make your own .xxx

I've tried to click but when it takes me to the page it won't allow me to select my edd as there is no 2015 option???? I obviously find simple tasks hard lol x

It took me ages figure it out lol !!! I forgot how I did it now xx

Lovely to see a January mummies thread, click on anyone's ticker you like, it will then take you to the website to make your own .xxx

Team yellow how exciting :) do you have any guesses on gender? X

Every guess people has said girl, ever since I've been pregnant I've had a feeling its a girl. We will see.xxx

How lovely. I stayed team yellow with my daughter. I was sure she was a boy .. Even got told on Facebook definitely a boy I can see the testicles. My mum said girl I disagreed and she's a girl took me about 2 weeks get over the shock of her being a girl lol I was so surprised xx

Team yellow how exciting :) do you have any guesses on gender? X

Every guess people has said girl, ever since I've been pregnant I've had a feeling its a girl. We will see.xxx

Lol I will keep trying until I do ! X

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/

It just gave me the option for 2015 xxx

Congratulations everyone, I think Im a Jan 2015 mummy too :D I think due on the 9th Jan?? Ooooh exciting!!x

Thanks ! I've managed to make one now how do I get on my posts ? Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back