moses basket query

Sassyminx

Reaction score
a mate of ours has donated a moses basket but i really dont like the covers on it, was wondering if anyone knows of a company/website that you can get just moses basket covers? ive got something pretty specific in mind, nicely padded edges but soft fleecy material, not really fussed on the hood it doesnt need one really!

thanks in advance

I know it's nice to get the right covers etc, however if I could suggest, if the cover isn't that bad it may just be worth getting a nice sheet or something to cover what you've presently got - the basket I got is a loan one and not what I would have picked personally especially colour wise. However as I only used the moses basket for about 4 and a half weeks (or something like that!?) I'm glad I didn't spend unnecessary money on it - used it to get other unnecessary knick knacks instead!! Mind you, you may want to you use your basket for a bit longer - just a suggestion :wink:

its seriously hideous though so definitely need some different covers, might have to get my mate to make some :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back