Moses Basket Bedding

moss

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on getting a moses basket, but my sister-in-law is giving me hers. I am not having any problems at all finding mattresses, but I haven't found any co-ordinated bedding for it. I have only looked online so far... Babies 'r' Us have blankets and sheets, but nothing in the cute patterns you can get when you buy a moses basket new. Does anyone know where I can look?

By the way I really like Mothercare's Teddy's Washing Day since I have to stay neutral for now... It doesn't seem to be sold seperately for baskets, though.

I am having this problem myself...so soryy I cannot be of help.

Have my moses basket from having my son. But have had it for nearly 6 years now. So want to change dressing...But is very hard to find new stuff.

I will keep an eye on any helpful answers lol

i've jsut had a quick look through my babiesrus cataloue, they have some, not a huge selection but some choice.

I have a bit of a stupid follow on question, I'm being lent a moses basket too and I wondered should I buy an extra set of bedding. I just wondered whether that would be useful for washing the bedding i.e. I strip it and put the clean bedding on before washing the dirty stuff in case I want to put LO straight back in the basket.

We seemed to manage with just one dressing set for our moses basket with our son. If it needed washing we got it done and dried the same day.

Obviously, you need a few sheets but you may get away with just the one dressing set. It's up to you really if you want to spend more money on another set.

Thanks Bagpuss, I will see what the one I'm being lent comes with, hopefully there will be extra sheets with it :D

We are using a baby sleeping bag so didn't worry about bedding other than fitted mattress sheets x 2 :)

We have bought a Fun at the Zoo moses basket for our little man, I was drawn to it as it's quite colourful and has two plush toys attached.

Today I popped into MothercareWorld and was really chuffed. A set of two moses basket fitted sheets which normally cost £6.99 had been opened, packaging ripped, so I asked for a discount...I got them for a fiver! Obviously I will wash them, but I was rather pleased with myself...I could spend ages in that shop! :D

i just took a normal cot sheet and tucked that around the mattress.

I would use a cotsheet if I had to, but I am wondering more about the coordinated sets, because there are some really cute ones that come with the baskets, but they never seem to sell them without the baskets.

We got given a moses basket but without the dressings and hood... I really wanted the lot as i think it all looks so cute... I bought mine from

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Bits-and-Bobs-for-Baby

It arrived really quickly and when it did I was glad to find it was actually a John Lewis set....

The lady even sold me the plastic hood bars as i didn't have them (although she didn't advertise these separately)

J
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back