Moses basket

Olive

Reaction score
I indulged! There was a lady on the intranet at work selling her Mamas and Papas Moses basket and stand for £30. Just need to pick it up tomorrow. Check this out! What a bargain :love: Just need to buy a mattress :)

Ok pic not uploading on comp will upload from phone...

X

Here we go hopefully!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315250949.509266.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315250949.509266.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 21
Wow thats a real bargain and looks to be in lovely condition too! We managed to get a car seat the other day for £12 but havent found any other proper bargains again yet :(

that's gorgeous and even better being such a bargain!!! x

I just managed to bag a fisher price vibrating bouncy chair for a tenner after u inspired me

I just managed to bag a fisher price vibrating bouncy chair for a tenner after u inspired me

Ooh nice. Where from? Tbh I've never really bought much second hand but I'm starting to think that there is a lot of sense in it!

xx

Adorable! Well done you. We got ours second hand off friends, got a new matress and recovered it too, though we didnt need to, i just loved the material.

Adorable! Well done you. We got ours second hand off friends, got a new matress and recovered it too, though we didnt need to, i just loved the material.

Ah thanks Star. Am pretty pleased with myself lol. Nothing wrong with second hand as long as you know it comes from a good home :)

xx

that is really lovely, i am tempted to buy the same one from m&p now as i've not chosen mine yet and i love that one!! xx

Ah thanks hun :) I'll let you know what it's like when I pick it up tomorrow. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back