IVF - 1st cycle, BFP -> 48hrs of bleeding - Advice please! :(

So pleased to read this. Hope this is it for you!

Awww that's such encouraging news! Hope you will get to see something on the scan next week! Fx!x

Aww thank you! I'm still skeptical (will be till babe in arms at this rate :rotfl:), but hoping for the best x

Hi Ladies,

I got my HCG result back from yesterday, 48 hours following the previous and it's gone from 297 - 762. So it's more than doubling slightly.

Unless there are any complications prior, that's it until my EPAU appt next Wednesday x
So happy to read this Sydney xx

HCG yesterday was 3016. I'm off to EPAU tomorrow morning so should know more then. ARghghghghghg!!!!

Hey everyone,

So I went for my scan and my uterus was empty and only 4mm lining. Was then going to go for diagnostic key hole surgery as my HCG had risen to 5180 in 46 hours but they decided to just admit me overnight and repeat the scan yesterday morning which they did.

Yesterday they found my little baby in my last remaining tube. So I went to theatre at about 12.30 where they were able to do the surgery via keyhole (worried they would have issues due all my previous abdominal surgery) where I lost my baby and my tube. I was home by 8pm and happy to be sleeping in my own bed.

So now I'll only ever be able to have a baby by IVF now. Which is upsetting and very final. Even though we had gone down the IVF route, we still had a chance of natural conception prior to this but that's gone forever.

We will be taking a few months break before I have a scan and check all is well before we go down the FET route. We have 1 x HB and 1 x EB on ice.

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support xx

Last edited:
So sorry Hun, life is so cruel sometimes, there is still hope for you to get your rainbow I wish you all the luck for when you try again xx

My heart is breaking for you hun. Definitely take a break and take care of yourself x

So sorry to read this. I’m glad you’re taking the time to recover and hope you look after yourself x

I'm so sorry Sydney... I don't know what to say, I can't imagine how you must feel...
It will do you body and mind good to take a break from ttc. Hope you still get that rainbow after all those thunderclouds have dissapeared. Take good care of yourself.x

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
All the best on your journey xx

So sorry to hear this, it’s not fair. I hope you get your rainbow when you’re ready x

So so sorry, my heart is breaking for you. For you to go through this again is just so unfair and cruel. I am sure of it your wee embay on ice will be your rainbow once your all recovered and ready to try again. Sending my love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back